Looking for Somone to Do a Prohormone/SARM Log

bbesupps

I'm looking for someone to do a log here on this forum with a couple of Dark Label Nutrition sublinguals. It can be a prohormone/SARM combination. You choose a couple that you would like to stack.

I'm looking for someone that has done at least one log and is reliable not just trying to get some free product. I need someone that can at least post an update once a week and take before and after pics while logging your stats according to the goals you are trying to reach.

Send me a PM and tell me which supps you are proposing to do, what your goal is whether it's mass, strength, lean muscle gain etc. And a link to a log that you have done in the past.

Choose from these supps: Dark Label Nutrition

I haven't had anyone request a Sarm / Prohormone log yet. You can either do a stack of prohormones, SARMS or a prohormone and a SARM. Your choice. I'm looking to do more sponsored logs in the near future but only if I have any takers here.

I need logs on the new line of Dark Label Nutrition sublinguals. I was looking for an experienced logger or someone that has done at least one log but I will consider someone that hasn't done a log if you contact me about it.

I expect good results. The company that makes these, Xcel Sports Nutrition, has a good reputation for making supplements that have the real stuff in them.

Don't be afraid to hit me up. I may even do more than one sponsored log. Just tell me what you are interested in or what results you are trying to achieve and your experience with prohormones/SARMs.

Thanks.

I can ask my evil twin, Ganzarro if he is interested.

I am already running a SS log on LG now otherwise....

Hey man I was just browsing the forum I am new here have been on anabolic minds for awhile now I would gladly log for you. Here is the link to one of my logs. anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238159 Let me know either way these look like it could be a fun run.

Hey man I was just browsing the forum I am new here have been on anabolic minds for awhile now I would gladly log for you. Here is the link to one of my logs. anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238159 Let me know either way these look like it could be a fun run.

Great Bro. It looks good. Sent you a PM.

If anybody else is interested I'm still willing to consider more. Don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited:
I don't have enough posts to pm yet but

Definitely looking for some lean mass. I had an 8 month layoff after the birth of my second son so I do have a little more belly fat then I want but I'm not looking to cut just yet. I am open to suggestions In what products would be best.

I don't have enough posts to pm yet but

Definitely looking for some lean mass. I had an 8 month layoff after the birth of my second son so I do have a little more belly fat then I want but I'm not looking to cut just yet. I am open to suggestions In what products would be best.

Oh. OK. You can send me an email then. You can get my contact info on our website.

Here is the link to my log can't wait for this to get rolling along

steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/683365-my-dark-label-nutrition-dmz-llog.html#post3708219

Hi there, I***8217;m interested in injury recovery, a torn muscle in particular. Can you suggest a sarm or sarm stack?

Back