Looking to get rid of my belly/love handles

myhazeispurple

so this year in college i moved into my own house, started smoking a lot of weed and munched out... i used to be very lean last year, wearing a small t shirt and a 31 waist in my jeans. now i wear a 36 and i am very unhappy with my appearance. summer is here, which means no school so i have nothing but time. although i'll be partying i will probably stick to vodka because its low cal.

can anyone give me any advice? dieting and losing weight seems to be shrouded in mystery, like there is no right way to do it that will actually work.

I do not consider myself to be fat by any means, i just have a little bit of a stomach id like to lose quick, and will do whatever it takes.

i am 230 pounds, 20 years old, about 6 feet tall.

please any help would be much appreciated.

lol i have been clean from pot for 3 weeks now, dont plan on starting up again because my dad hooked me up with a corporate paid internship at his friends company so im going to be clean stay clean. as far as drinking goes, i could sacrifice that to meet my goals.

lol i have been clean from pot for 3 weeks now, dont plan on starting up again because my dad hooked me up with a corporate paid internship at his friends company so im going to be clean stay clean. as far as drinking goes, i could sacrifice that to meet my goals.

Well, you did the right thing by quiting pot and I suggest you do the same for alcohol.
You do have the will of power, you were able to quit pot & are willing to do the same with alcohol... When there's a will there's a way !

First thing you should do is work on your diet, you need a clean diet & solid workout routine, especially Cardio.. Abs are made in the kitchen.

Why don't you post your what your diet looks like, to get a better idea of waht changes you have to make.

Diet is key. However there is nothing wrong with a drink or two every couple of weeks, as long as it doesn't thwart your drive to stay on the right track.

Back