Looneys First Journal.

Mikelooney

First and foremost I'de like to say hello to everyone here, introduce my self and share a little background info.
So I'm 22 been training since I was 14 (8 years - 2 years and 5 month out of training during this period due to several factors such as injury, relocation and becoming a dad). I'm currently working towards my degree in sports science studying in Northampton, but originally from the north east.
I've dabbled around with steroids in the past, far to young, far to many and far from educated. I've done around 5 "cycles", I use this term very loosely, as I was just young, stupid and impressionable.

Stats
Age - 22
Height - 183cm
Weight - 86kg
Bf% - 13-15% based on average between SFC & BIA

I lift five times a week and run twice, will post training regime later, along with diet (which needs some serious tweaking).

Currently in the last week of my 2 week clen cycle, which is as follows,
40/80mcg clen
50mcg Benadryl
80/120mcg clen
50mcg Benadryl
120/160mcg clen
50mcg Benadryl

All mcg are per day for the week, clen taken in the mornings with Benadryl taken before bed every 3 week for that week, I know alot of people dispute using Benadryl but its a matter of ease of access. This cycle is designed to bring bf% down before begging the following cycle.

Test e 800mg p/w for 12 weeks
Arimadex on hand to combat gyno (may be prone due to higher levels of bf%, not sure but better to be safe than sorry). To be used .5 EOD if needed.
14 days after last pin
Clom 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Simple cycle for a simple mind. Feel free to have some input or suggest tweaks.

Thanks for reading and hello.

Just to add its the first two week stage of the clen cycle. The cycle will also be repeated immediately after test e only cycle.

Training regime
Monday - chest
Tuesday - back
Wednesday - shoulders
Thursday - legs
Friday - arms
Saturday - run 4mile
Sunday - run 4 mile

Didn't want to bore any one with specific exercises and weights, but can upload if any one is interested.

This is only a very rough copy of my diet, and I know it's seriously lacking in whole foods, but here it goes.
Meal 1 - 25g whey 25g oats 200ml skimmed milk 3g creatine 1 apple/orange

Meal 2 - banana 2 slices of seeded toast with low fat butter

Meal 3 - 25g whey 200ml skimmed milk 3g creatine

Meal 4 - protein bar 25g 1 apple/orange

Pre gym workout supp, creatine free, 3g creatine.

Meal 5 - 25g whey 200ml skimmed milk 3g creatine

Meal 6 - 2x chicken breasts or 200g of extra lean mince with 200g of brown rice/brown pasta/baked potato

Meal 7 - 25g of whey 200ml skimmed milk 3g creatine

Hopefully this helps:

-i'd moved shoulders a day or two further away from chest and back for recovery purposes

- add more whole food

Back