Loss of libido and wood on a testosterone mix cycle.

that's cause you're taking way too much adex. try taking half of that. i know for me @ 525 a week of test, i need .25mg adex ED.

also this is why i hate taking test blends, too many peaks and valleys i just dont like the idea.

Because he already has adex....much easier just to adjust doses than spend more money and source some aromasin.

I agree, and i feel exemestane is weak and expensive to use a decent amount oncycle. most dont even use enough.
dex is easy to dose, doesnt take much and is inbetween stane and latro in terms of strength so perfect option IMO.

Damn, you aromatize like a bitch in heat.

Lower your dosage to the minimum that eliminates the gyno symptoms. Try to get blood work so you know what estradiol levels give you trouble.

Damn, you aromatize like a bitch in heat.

Lower your dosage to the minimum that eliminates the gyno symptoms. Try to get blood work so you know what estradiol levels give you trouble.

Here comes another problem.
I am from Denmark, where healthcare are "free" (payed by taxes), so i can not get bloodtests done.
If you are a smooth talker, you can get some taken, like checking kidneys and liver for problems.
Other than that you can not even PAY to get other blood tests, because the official opinion are: "Just dont use steroids".

Dave Crosland held a seminar at my local gym while recording for Under Construction 2 and mentioned that in England
he could just pay to get a full blood panel done.
He seemed chocked that we have no way of doing steroids "safely" in Denmark.
Only if your doctor is very open minded....

I am Lucky that i could get e2 tests done.
None of my gym friends through 25 years of working out, even had that done.

Crazy huh?

I am from Denmark, where healthcare are "free" (payed by taxes), so i can not get bloodtests done.
If you are a smooth talker, you can get some taken, like checking kidneys and liver for problems.
Other than that you can not even PAY to get other blood tests, because the official opinion are: "Just dont use steroids".

Dave Crosland held a seminar at my local gym while recording for Under Construction 2 and mentioned that in England

Crazy huh?

^^ That IS messed up... I agree....

you need to fake some sort of ill feelings and ask for full hormonal and blood work. maybe say no libido, sensitive breasts, hurting groin , sick to tummy feeling, weak, moody and you just dont feel right ( always avoid mentioning aas use to doc, at worst mention you took some supplement from online store you saw someone rec and now you feel messed up).
shit here its universal healthcare and i can just go to doc and askf or blood work. ofcourse you have to give a decent reason, but iv NEVER been turned away from blood work,,. ever... if use a type of excuse as above it gets done, atleast here...
maybe try that?

Crazy huh?

So England is the closest place for you to go and have it done?

^^ That IS messed up... I agree....

you need to fake some sort of ill feelings and ask for full hormonal and blood work. maybe say no libido, sensitive breasts, hurting groin , sick to tummy feeling, weak, moody and you just dont feel right ( always avoid mentioning aas use to doc, at worst mention you took some supplement from online store you saw someone rec and now you feel messed up).
shit here its universal healthcare and i can just go to doc and askf or blood work. ofcourse you have to give a decent reason, but iv NEVER been turned away from blood work,,. ever... if use a type of excuse as above it gets done, atleast here...
maybe try that?

Yeah, that is kinda what i did this time too.
But my Doc knows my history (same doc every time) so i would have to change Doctor.
But that is what i mean by smooth talking :)

Nice to see a fellow Dane! Have you tried calling the private hospitals around the country ? I know my cousin got it done on Hamlet I think.

Nice to see a fellow Dane! Have you tried calling the private hospitals around the country ? I know my cousin got it done on Hamlet I think.

Hi man, nice to meet you :)

Did he really?, I wrote Teres private hospital and one more hospital, 1-2 years ago and they declined my request.
Maybe a private doctor would be able to help, but then it might be insanely expensive?

Hi man, nice to meet you :)

Did he really?, I wrote Teres private hospital and one more hospital, 1-2 years ago and they declined my request.
Maybe a private doctor would be able to help, but then it might be insanely expensive?

You too man !

And yes he did, but if you already called them they might have changed their policies since then.

But I had the same shit handed to me at my doctors office. They said as long as you plan on doing AAS we will not guide you with bloodwork or anything related unless you show symptoms that needs to be treated as it would be unethical. And all I was thinking was Bitch shut up the only unethical thing is that you want me to either have a heart attack or something like that before you help me. See that shit is unethical! Fuck man we pay half of or salary in this country in order to have free doctors and hospitals and no one can help.

Sorry I rambled on for a bit. But if you have a family doctor or something like that try to ask him the worst that could happen is a no.

You too man !

And yes he did, but if you already called them they might have changed their policies since then.

But I had the same shit handed to me at my doctors office. They said as long as you plan on doing AAS we will not guide you with bloodwork or anything related unless you show symptoms that needs to be treated as it would be unethical. And all I was thinking was Bitch shut up the only unethical thing is that you want me to either have a heart attack or something like that before you help me. See that shit is unethical! Fuck man we pay half of or salary in this country in order to have free doctors and hospitals and no one can help.

Sorry I rambled on for a bit. But if you have a family doctor or something like that try to ask him the worst that could happen is a no.

We are exactly on the same page.
Actually we pay more like 85% of our earned salary, when you Count taxes, duties etc.
We do deserve a little help i think.

When my Doc said, that many in the Health sector think "people like me" should not be helped, i said.

Yes, let us take that discussion...
What about people on Drugs?
What about people that smoke their way to cancer, KOL etc?
What about obese people that get free reduced stomach surgery, Heart problems etc?
What about people who get plastic surgery on a private hospital, but need the aftercare from the public Health sector?
Should we not decline them help too then?

That shut him up pretty good.. :D

We are exactly on the same page.
Actually we pay more like 85% of our earned salary, when you Count taxes, duties etc.
We do deserve a little help i think.

When my Doc said, that many in the Health sector think "people like me" should not be helped, i said.

Yes, let us take that discussion...
What about people on Drugs?
What about people that smoke their way to cancer, KOL etc?
What about obese people that get free reduced stomach surgery, Heart problems etc?
What about people who get plastic surgery on a private hospital, but need the aftercare from the public Health sector?
Should we not decline them help too then?

That shut him up pretty good.. :D

Yeah, the danish healtcare system is a joke in that area !

Not only can they prevent a possible heart attack or other related illness, they can also try to prevent that you would get any permanent damage, which would cost them a million times the amount your tests would cost. Not only would doctors be able to research on AAS by assisting you, they would also save a ton of money on treating illness in the long run I see it as a win/win but what do us normal people know about that right? ;)

But still make a list of all the private hospitals in the country as you might just have had bad luck with the ones you came in contact with and maybe there's still one out there to help you.

Yeah, the danish healtcare system is a joke in that area !

Not only can they prevent a possible heart attack or other related illness, they can also try to prevent that you would get any permanent damage, which would cost them a million times the amount your tests would cost. Not only would doctors be able to research on AAS by assisting you, they would also save a ton of money on treating illness in the long run I see it as a win/win but what do us normal people know about that right? ;)

But still make a list of all the private hospitals in the country as you might just have had bad luck with the ones you came in contact with and maybe there's still one out there to help you.

You are right.
Prevention is MUCH cheaper in the long run, but that argument dont help much with my doc :)

Sure, it could not hurt to write the hospitals again.

You are right.
Prevention is MUCH cheaper in the long run, but that argument dont help much with my doc :)

Sure, it could not hurt to write the hospitals again.

Hopefully they will understand that at some point ;)

Exactly and you can write everyone in 30 minutes after you've made your copy paste response and then just sit back and wait.

And if they won't help an honest bloke, then give em a lying one if that's what needed to get bloods done :)

Good luck mate !

Yeah... Way to much adex. I would actually go .25mg EOD. Get blood work to assess how that dose works after about 3 weeks on it.

And why would you pin Sust only once every 5 days? You realize it has short esters in it, right?

Agreed u crushed your e levels and Sust should be eod minimum

There you go my man they specialize in HRT and are located in **** :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you :D
Do you have any experience with that Clinic?
Looks kinda fishy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you :D
Do you have any experience with that Clinic?
Looks kinda fishy?

An older guy from a closed danish group on Face called **** recommended this he had his test checked three times at that clinic. I'm gonna do the same soon if I don't find a doctor close to me who is willing to do the tests :)

Yeah the layout on their website looks like s**t but give them a call I'm sure they are fine ! And with the strict rules in Denmark regarding a medical clinic I don't see why they wouldn't be legit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back