Lovin Life

dallasskyline

I am on week 4 (of 12 week cycle)of:

Enth 500mg/wk
EQ 600mg/wk (1st 2 weeks were at 400mg/wk)
Prop 100mg/ed (week 1-4)

Today on my leg workout I went up 20lbs over my 1 rep max...for 4 reps...my chest workout was the same....This is my first time with enth and eq...but I highly reccommend this cycle if you want lbm quick...

I may add zams @ 50mg/ed for the last 4 weeks...we will see how I feel.:chimney:

Congrats ds, are you using QV products? What's that scale talking about, have you added any weight?:)

dallasskyline said:

Enth 500mg/wk
Prop 100mg/ed (week 1-4)

Today on my leg workout I went up 20lbs over my 1 rep max...for 4 reps...my chest workout was the same....This is my first time with enth and eq...but I highly reccommend this cycle if you want lbm quick...

I may add zams @ 50mg/ed for the last 4 weeks...we will see how I feel.:chimney:

That's awsome bro!!!

Wait until like week 6 when the EQ/test fully kick in then your really going to start loving life!!! What has the scale been tipping at?

dallasskyline said:

Enth 500mg/wk
Prop 100mg/ed (week 1-4)

Glad to hear it Big D. Have those two yummies as part of my next cycle, CANNOT wait, I love Enth!

The EQ and Prop are QV...the enth is Galenika (sp?). Every morning I wake up I see my skin getting tighter...I check my bf once a week so I will know this on Friday. I went from 212 @ 13% bf to 221 @ 11%bf...I Am 6'3...I have read/heard the eq does not kick in fully until around the 6th week...if that is the case holy shit I love this stuff...I am shooting for 230 lbs at 10-11%bf...I know the weight can be had but I want to keeep my bf down and as such am following a strict diet, which probablt accounts for the drastice changes I have seen lately...whoever on this board recommended I go to 600mg/wk of EQ...THANKS...great advice, I am waiting to explode...

Then you get the joy of hating life when gains start to level off, you come off, and start to lose some of it.......lol

dallasskyline said:
The EQ and Prop are QV...the enth is Galenika (sp?). Every morning I wake up I see my skin getting tighter...I check my bf once a week so I will know this on Friday. I went from 212 @ 13% bf to 221 @ 11%bf...I Am 6'3...I have read/heard the eq does not kick in fully until around the 6th week...if that is the case holy shit I love this stuff...I am shooting for 230 lbs at 10-11%bf...I know the weight can be had but I want to keeep my bf down and as such am following a strict diet, which probablt accounts for the drastice changes I have seen lately...whoever on this board recommended I go to 600mg/wk of EQ...THANKS...great advice, I am waiting to explode...

That's great to hear bro!!! Glad you are enjoying your cycle, wait until the EQ really starts kickin' in, believe me it will only get better!!! Keep us posted on your progress. ;)

The most noticiable changes are in raw power...and vascularity. I am a machine in the gym right now...you all know what that feels like...

georgie24 said:
DAMN IM PUMPED! im waiting for my goodies to come. im doing 400 mg cyp and 400 mg eq(supra)

I jump start all my cycles with prop for the 1st 4 weeks...try that or dbol and you will get ahead of the game quickly.

I am just starting to see striations (sp?) in my shoulders...if I didn't have so many fucking tattoos I would look a lot more ripped...with my work clothes on I look an average white boy (albeit bigger and ofcourse better looking), but when I take my shirt off...compton/wates ain't got nothin on my shit...

By week 7/8 boldenone is going to make you looove life, bro!
Just wait a couple of weeks more and you will see your gains day by day.
Your gains now are mainly based on the test you're using. Bold is arriving now!

BTW I would add Winstrol (winny) in the last 4 weeks.

how much do you guys spend on your cycles.?? i mean damn thats alot of dough im just wondering. and i dont wish to know that your a dealer or u got a buddy or soemthing. what can the average joe expect to pay for something like that?

people pay for steroids? you guys actually use steroids, i thought this was all made up. shit. i have just been doing all this for entertainment.

sorry i had to.

average cycle for me. 300-400 maybe a lil more. but i get some expensive stuff, and my source over prices, but hes the only one i have now. and i see him physically, no mailing, no wondering if im dealing with a cop.

Back