Low dose DNP question.

Welcome Conciliator mate!!

Do you think a DNP cycle for hypothyroid people is a bad idea? If it is not how can one properly use the chemical?

Is 200mg for three weeks good enough with blood work before and after cycle. Any supplements to use??

cooldude_1981 said:
Welcome Conciliator mate!!

Do you think a DNP cycle for hypothyroid people is a bad idea? If it is not how can one properly use the chemical?

Is 200mg for three weeks good enough with blood work before and after cycle. Any supplements to use??
If you're hypothyroidal (or think you are), you need to see a doctor and get a thyroid prescription... really, that should be #1 on your priority list.

On my recent bllod work i was told i am subclinical hypothyroid. i just had a serious illness and was on lot of medications and antihistamines. after the illness i had my thyroid checked but TSH came up abnormally high with other values being normal. well consulted with DOC and he repeated couple more thyroid Blood tests. My thyroid seems to be recovering now. TSH is almost back to normal. My doctor has told me to wait couple more weeks and take another complete thyroid profile to determine whether i am hypothyroid or not. i don't have symptoms but my doc told me illness or antimalarial medications can cause false subclinical hypothyroidism. I was actually looking into using anabolics and thyroid hormones for cutting so had all the blood tests done when i discovered this thyroid problem. Anyways i was just researching the other means and DNP seems a good option to lose fat. So i just asked you the question if in case i turn out to be hypothyroid can i still use it safely with thyroid medications?

cooldude_1981 said:
On my recent bllod work i was told i am subclinical hypothyroid. i just had a serious illness and was on lot of medications and antihistamines. after the illness i had my thyroid checked but TSH came up abnormally high with other values being normal. well consulted with DOC and he repeated couple more thyroid Blood tests. My thyroid seems to be recovering now. TSH is almost back to normal. My doctor has told me to wait couple more weeks and take another complete thyroid profile to determine whether i am hypothyroid or not. i don't have symptoms but my doc told me illness or antimalarial medications can cause false subclinical hypothyroidism. I was actually looking into using anabolics and thyroid hormones for cutting so had all the blood tests done when i discovered this thyroid problem. Anyways i was just researching the other means and DNP seems a good option to lose fat. So i just asked you the question if in case i turn out to be hypothyroid can i still use it safely with thyroid medications?
Yeah, you can definitely take it along with your prescription thyroid.

Back