Low Dose First Cycle with MPB history

anonymousfrog

W1-14: Test Cypionate 300mg/Week (Tuesday Morning & Saturday Night)

W2-15: Adex 0.5mg EOD

W4-14: HCG 250 IU 2x/Week

W17-22: 5 weeks Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10mg ED

Stats:
5’10, 180lbs, 23 Years Old
Bench: 295lbs
Squat: 385lbs
Deadlift: 545lbs
Training for 8 years now.

Reasons for my low dose. I have a family history of MPB, and as of now, still have a full head of hair, just being cautious to prolong it as much as possible. Will also be doing blood donations to manage haematocrit levels.

Can any vets here give me input on my cycle, especially for PCT as I am not sure if nolvadex alone is enough judging as this is low dose.

Your adex dose will be bit high @ 300mg/week.
0.25 mg is more reasonable, verify it with blood work @ around week 6.

Can't say if clomid is needed but the combo is certainly more effective and wouldn't hurt.

Make sure to get blood work before you start cycle, very important.

Check out the beginner cycle stickies. Your cycle is off.
If you're worried about mpb, then don't cycle. A low dose is still a cycle. You're either all the way in or all the way out. No such thing as putting your toes in the water bud..

If you're worried about mpb, then don't cycle. A low dose is still a cycle. You're either all the way in or all the way out. No such thing as putting your toes in the water bud..

perfectly said, you dont put on a condom unless your going to get busy with the misses, you cant get a little bit pregnant, or say ill just put the tip in baby......

looking forward to your updates.

As far as the MPB thing, I agree you are either all in or all out. As far as the dose, I think if I was 23 years old I'd probably start at 300mg/week. My first cycle was 500mg a week but I was 36 years old. at age of 23 your natural testosterone and just general being young makes up for that extra 200mg testosterone. But I don't have any science to back up my advice with. Besides, I thought on Ology we were recommending to most people not to cycle until after age 25...

Your adex dose will be bit high @ 300mg/week.
0.25 mg is more reasonable, verify it with blood work @ around week 6.

Can't say if clomid is needed but the combo is certainly more effective and wouldn't hurt.

Make sure to get blood work before you start cycle, very important.

I've been pretty happy with 0.5 adex e3d on my 500mg/week test cycle

I've been pretty happy with 0.5 adex e3d on my 500mg/week test cycle

And I'm taking 0.20mg ED at 560mg test.
It might work for him but its a slightly high dose for 300mg / week, anyhow, thats why I said he needs to confirm the dose at around week 6 with bloodwork.

And I'm taking 0.20mg ED at 560mg test.
It might work for him but its a slightly high dose for 300mg / week, anyhow, thats why I said he needs to confirm the dose at around week 6 with bloodwork.

I was agreeing with you it is too high. That's why I was suggesting 0.5 e3d rather than eod. I learned my lesson the hard way because I crashed my estrogen on adex 0.5 eod but found e3d works well and it has a 72 hour half life so this works.

I was agreeing with you it is too high. That's why I was suggesting 0.5 e3d rather than eod. I learned my lesson the hard way because I crashed my estrogen on adex 0.5 eod but found e3d works well and it has a 72 hour half life so this works.

My bad bro, was bit tired yesterday and missed "E3D" :(

As far as the MPB thing, I agree you are either all in or all out. As far as the dose, I think if I was 23 years old I'd probably start at 300mg/week. My first cycle was 500mg a week but I was 36 years old. at age of 23 your natural testosterone and just general being young makes up for that extra 200mg testosterone. But I don't have any science to back up my advice with. Besides, I thought on Ology we were recommending to most people not to cycle until after age 25...

Age and dose are negligible. Once you start injecting exogenous test, your natural test production is shut down. Reason being for waiting till at least 25 is among many other reasons natural test production is high. Why flirt with possibly lowering it with shut down?

Wait to cycle. What's the rush? Still in the sweet spot of your life where growth comes from eating and lifting. Nail the diet and kill the weights........enjoy

Back