Low dose PCT again? 15 days.

Low dose PCT

I am banned!
Hi folks.

My T was 400 ng dl before my first cycle. I used Clomid 25 mg and Nolvadex 20 mg for PCT and it was only 15 days. After 1.5 months my T was 600 ng dl. I don't know why. My testicles was bigger a bit.

I'm in second cycle. I will do same PCT protocol again. 15 days, clomid 25 mg and nolvadex 20 mg. Because PCT is so hard. I feel suicidal on PCT drugs.

But I don't know why my T is higher?

why would you low dose pct? Just tough it out and run 50mg/day clomid and 20mg/day nolva for 4 weeks.

all that really matters is that you re-started your hpta and your recovered, post pct.. now just continue with life as is , why worry about it.

heck your natural test levels can fluctuate 100 points in one day from morning to night ,, so what that they fluctuated over a period of several months while taking testosterone boosting drugs like clomid.

all that really matters is that you re-started your hpta and your recovered, post pct.. now just continue with life as is , why worry about it.

heck your natural test levels can fluctuate 100 points in one day from morning to night ,, so what that they fluctuated over a period of several months while taking testosterone boosting drugs like clomid.

I'm in second cycle I don't want to run pct for 4 weeks because it is so hard. Suicidal. 2 weeks worked for me.

Back