LOW DOSE Tren A/ Test cycle log {with questions}

kilsong

First off a few stats.
42 years old
250 lbs
6'4 height
Supplements:
-ConCret Creatine Optimum Amino tabs plus assorted high doses of Multi Vitamins.
Lifting off and on for 20 years.
Last 3 years have been 4 days weekly minimum.
I look like I lift weights---but I don't have 'THAT' look. Does that make sense?
Goals : fat loss and increased muscle. What else is there?

I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for about 5 months and this is my first ever cycle.
TRT-200 mg Test Cyp weekly divided into 2 injections// Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) divided into 2 injections// Anastrazole @ one half tab every other day.
HOWEVER--for the last 2 weeks I've upped my Test to 500 mg /week divided into 2 injections.
Recent blood Test} {@200mg work showed TESTOSTERONE FREE TOTAL WITH SHBG :700 and my TOTAL ESTROGENS :87
Not the MOST accurate Estrogen test was given by the lab as it does NOT show my Estradiol (E2..but I will be re-testing next week with a private lab.

Yes. I'm aware of the risks involved with Tren.
Yes I'm aware of how POTENTIALLY dangerous this compound is.
Yes I'm as aware as I could be.
I made the decision for Tren but if the sides become unbearable I will 100% discontinue use ASAP. This is a LOW DOSE of Tren.

Today was my first injection.
Tren A--30 mg. YES...only 30. I will be injecting every other day @ 30mg for the first 4 doses--if all goes well--I may leave it there OR go to 50. If 30 yields anything--I'll leave it there.
Test Cyp-250 mg.

A few questions...

--I understand the Test should be lower than the Tren. But if I'm only on 200mg of Tren A weekly MAXIMUM--should I just keep my original testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Test Cypionate dose of 200mg/week?
--How much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should I be on?
--How much Anastrazole should I be on?
I understand that controlling the E2 levels are the key for normal sexual function. I also understand that Prami or Caber should be used from day 1.
I'm holding off on the Prami for now.
Suggestions?

Keep your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test througout the cycle. Slowly work your EOD dose of Tren A to the 50-100mgs range to see great results.

Take the HCG @250iu, 2x week(Mon/Thurs)

Since your taking a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of Test with Tren A(tren dosn't aromatize), 0.25mgs/EOD of Anastrozole should be perfect.

In my opinion, it's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to using an anti-prolactin. If you decide to use Prami or Caber, take it from the first day you start tren till the last day you run tren.

Keep your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test througout the cycle. Slowly work your EOD dose of Tren A to the 50-100mgs range to see great results.

Take the HCG @250iu, 2x week(Mon/Thurs)

Since your taking a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of Test with Tren A(tren dosn't aromatize), 0.25mgs/EOD of Anastrozole should be perfect.

In my opinion, it's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to using an anti-prolactin. If you decide to use Prami or Caber, take it from the first day you start tren till the last day you run tren.

Agreed with all of this advice..

How long would u say is enough time to bump it up to 50 eod safely? Ive read that my plan of waiting 2 weeks isnt enough time. Im only 1 injection into this so far

Day 2.
Nothing new to update.
Unless of course you count the psychosomatic effects.
Cause I sure as shit think I feel good.
I know it's not due to the Tren...but hey---I dont care WHAT it is...i'll take it.
Been doing lots and lots of additional reading.
I'm already thinking of bumping this puppy up to 50 EOD.
Not sure how much Test and Anastrazole to add thou.
Since before I started this, my acne is acting up.
More Anastrazole maybe?
-------------------------------------------
Day 3--nothing to add.
Day 4---second injection. Feeling the same. No sides yet.
Still @ 30mg. EOD
So far so good....
----------------------------------------------
Day 5.
Third injection-Test 250mg// Tren 50mg
Yeah so I bumped the Tren up to 50.
No sides with the possible exception of loss of appetite. Which for me isn't such a bad thing. I dunno if it too is in my head, but I'm just not hungry.
For my Test- I'm staying at around 500mg weekly.
1 pharmacy grade Watson Test Cyp 200 and 1 UGL 250mg.
So far so good....
. ANY and all suggestions welcome!

Increasing your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) can reduce acne, but this doesn't work for everyone. I hope you have a mrs because tren will send your libido sky high. I was rock hard all day and DTF constantly.

Day 6--nothing new to report
Day 7--injection 4 of Tren 50. Nothing new to report.
Day 8--nothing new to report/ Pharmacy grade Test cyp 250mg.
Day 9-- injection 5 of Tren 50.
::KA-BOOM !:: Something is working. Either that Tren or the 500mg of test for the last month. Today was biceps and triceps. I've read that you'll know it kicks in when you feel it on a smaller muscle day like biceps and triceps.
Like clockwork...one week in...and something is happening.
Easily one of the best bicep days I've had in quite a long time.
What a pump!
No sides yet other than today when I noticed I was sweating a bit more in the gym.

So far so good.

It will hit you hard when it gets going! Tren does not agree with me, but it is one hell of a compound.

I really want the fat loss property to show.
I know Tren is no solution for fat loss....but lots say it DOES indeed help.
We'll see

both times i've done tren A it's taken me about a week to feel it taking effect. great stuff.... enjoy the ride brotha :)

Day 10--nothing new to report.
Day 11--nothing new to report.
Day 12--nothing new to report.
Day 13--missed Tren and Test injection because I was forced out of town for 2 days.
Back on track 10/19/13: Today Tren A 50// UGL Test Cyp 250.
Sweat like a beast in the gym today. Felt good.
***Effective Monday 10/21/13 Tren goes to 75 EOD.*** Test stays at 500mg/week.
So far so good.....

I'm currently on the same cycle,I'm doing what i believe to be 56.25 mg tren a ed along with 200 mg test c divided into 2 pins.Ive been on this cycle for about 3 weeks,im feeling great,strenth is shooting up,im at aprox 18% body fat,probably have lost 2% or so this far.fat is just melting away.so far the sides arnt terrible(I really dont have problems with AAS & side effects)little insomnia and the usual night sweats.all in all i love this compound.I'm only running for 4 maybe 5 weeks.thats all the gear i bought,was only planing on a short cycle to see how i reacted.im on 200 mg test c a week for my trt.for such a short cycle,im making a lot of progress,will probably run the same cycle in several months(spring 2014)will no doubt run for 8 weeks next time.for my first run with tren im glad i chose a short cycle with a reasonable dose.is really paying off

Day 15--75mg Tren A /// 250 mg pharmacy grade Test.
This is day 1 of 75 mg Tren.
So far so good....

Day 16--felt okay in the gym. Not nearly as much sweat.
Day 17--75mg Tren A
Day 18-- nothing new to report.
Day 19--250mg UGL Test Cyp...100mg Tren A...not fooling around with anything less from this point forward.
Day 20--nothing new to report.
Day 21---100mg Tren A.

So almost 3 weeks into this. Noticeable difference in vascularity, esp in forearms. Some days my strength seems improved. The pumps in the gym are nice.
One thing I did notice FOR SURE is my recovery time. No matter how hard I train, I almost feel like I can hit the same muscle the next day.
Now I'm at 100 mg Tren A EOD.
Next week I may switch to 50mg ED to keep it more constant.
However I do see 75 ed in my future.
No negative sides AT ALL to report. No night sweats...no increased aggression...no insomnia.
Erection quality seems about the same---which is good.
I WOULD however like that and the libado to increase to those insane levels I've read about.
So far so good.

Day 22--I really don't think I'm taking enough.
Today I took another 50 mg of Tren A.
I'll be doing 50 ED from now on 350mg total a week.
The gains and fat loss arent coming fast enough judging by everything I've read.
Is even 350 gonna be enough?

Back