Low Estrogen two years after cycle... (Bloods included)

TimberWolf

Hi all, first post:

On to the topic. I ran Superdrol solo about 4 years ago for 3 weeks. Had excellent gains but never truly recovered. I also never did bloods but that s**t kicked my ass either way. I only ran Nolva for the SDROL (This was 2013). Fast forward 1 year (2014) I ran a Test Cyp and T-Bol cycle. I stopped the cycle at around 8 weeks and never truly finished my PCT of Clomid and Nolva. I also maybe injected HCG for a week before stopping. I used Letro on cycle for itchy nips (I think this is the culprit).

Now an intermittent note:

Yes I was a dumb s**t. I f**ked up. Even though I did research and understood the implications, I wasn't ready to run a cycle. I had made serious gains naturally and went from 68kgs to 93kgs and down again to 85kgs. I jumped onto the train too quick. Mentally, I wasn't ready,

I started training again hard at the start of 2016, tightened up my diet and up until date I've been hitting the gym hard with breaks on and off (never longer than a week). I've moved to a new city in between and still did not waver from my training and diet (maybe ate less, and 1 or 2 crappy meals p.w).

Let's continue to 2017:

I haven't touch any AAS since my last semi-cycle and recently did bloods to try and figure out why I have been feeling like dogshit. Since 2015 I've felt like complete and utter horse crap. I've really sorted myself out since then despite depression, low sex drive, anxiety etc. I'm back on antidepressants as well (I should be) but haven't been on long enough for them to really kick in. Something that also made me suspect I had low T or low E was that I struggled to lose weight (and still do) even when under maintenance for 8 weeks +. I have never had this problem as I am an ectomorph.

I did a blood test to see where things were at:

ENDOCRINOLOGY
=> Prolactin 5 - 3-13 ug/l
=> Total testos (Beckman) 13.3 - 9.0-28.3 nmol/l

=> SHBG 25.5 - 13.3-89.5 nmol/l
=> Free Testosterone Calculated 310.1 - 170.0-660.0 pmol/l
=> Estradiol (Roche) L < 61 - 95-223 pmol/l
=> FSH (Beckman) 3.6 - 1.3-19.3 IE/l
=> LH (Beckman) 5.3 - 1.2-8.6 IE/l

I need help ASAP. The worst of my symptoms is Lethargy and Tiredness. I work as an elementary school teacher and literally sit behind my desk most of the day. I have no energy for coaching, explaining in front of the class, or when I get home to spend with my g/f. I muster up whatever energy I have, to hit the gym hard. My eyes are always heavy. My training is good, diet is good and balanced, and I sleep 8-10 hours every evening...

I really need help.... Please.

what anti-depressant are you taking?

I'm currently on Wellbutrin XL 300mg p.d.

I was on Wellbutrin in the past and was pretty much the only Anti-D that's ever worked from everything I've tried. I've only been back on for about 2 weeks now? So not that long. Not long enough to feel any effects, yet.

it shouldn't cause a significant drop in e2.. are you taking any other meds? otc stuff? estrogen blockers? any rec drug use?

it shouldn't cause a significant drop in e2.. are you taking any other meds? otc stuff? estrogen blockers? any rec drug use?

Nope nothing. Those bloods were taken a day or two after a weekend of some drinking, though.

Everything is in range, albeit on the lower side. The only thing that is completely off is the oestradiol. It wasn't even in a range where the test could pick it up.

I was advised to try DHEA as it should bring E up, but it's not available where i'm from as it's a controlled substance. I was honestly thinking of trying clomid at 25mg, eod, to see if it helps. Depending on the effect I would do bloods again to see what the ranges were. Another annoying factor in all of this is, I live in a very secluded town on the coast. No access to endocrinologists or urologists. Bloods are really expensive, too.

Since bloods have been done my diet has been tightened up and training is back to an intense level (weights and cardio). Yet the feeling kinda lingers. Other than that, my joints sound like mini firecrackers going off when exercising. Even my G/F, who is my training partner, has noticed the popping and clicking recently. I should be around 13-15% bodyfat.

Back