Low libido on test cycle along with ED

JT19

Hey guys !

Its been a long time since ive been on this website ! Hope everyone is well. So guys ive been on trt now for 5 years which has been fantastic. No issues. I occasionally blast extra test a couple times a year but nothing crazy. Currently on 750 mg of test with aromasin 12.5 mg eod. Boys i dont know why but the last id say 6 weeks at least my libido has just sunk. I do not get morning wood or erections through the day. I dont get hard seeing a naked woman or thinking abot sex. I can get it up if i am physically stimulated however it dies so fast and i cannot finish easy at all. What do you guys think could be going on ? This is really starting to suck. I can get bloods but its canada and it takes forever to get in to see my doc for a referal for bloods.

Thanks gentlemen

Well you know we are all different, and respond differently to the test and the AI.

I know for me personally I have to take 12.5 mg/day for about half as much test as you are taking. Could be my asin supplier is lousy, don't know - but I'd have to take a whole 25 mg/day for 750 test, i.e. four times what you are taking.

That's what I'd try first, at least double what you are taking and give it a couple of weeks.

Without labs itll be trial and error. Most commonly it seems problems are elevated E so increase the AI. If things worsen go down.

Keep us posted on what you decide, what you do amd how it effects you man!!

Thanks for the advice fellas. I was leaning towards it being an e2 issue too which may have also increased prolactin. Im going to up the AI and see what happens. Hopefully it improves over the next few weeks !

Do you guys think its worth running some caber too ? In case prolactin is elevated as well. Or just wait for the AI to work and the residual E2 levels to diminish which obviously will drop prolactin too.

Just gonna stick with aromasin everyday for a couple weeks and hope things clear up ! Miss being a horny fuck lol. If it doesnt work i may have tk get bloods done

Well guys its been 5 days of running 12.5 mg of aromasin everyday. Today for sure I am noticing a difference. Random erections. A lot hornier. For sure not back to my crazy self but really seem to be on the mend

Well guys its been 5 days of running 12.5 mg of aromasin everyday. Today for sure I am noticing a difference. Random erections. A lot hornier. For sure not back to my crazy self but really seem to be on the mend

Fantastic to hear bro, good on you and keep it up! :flame:

I am currently on 620 mg of test with aromasin 10 mg eod. my libido is non existent as of now and do not get morning wood or erections through the day.

Hey guys !

Its been a long time since ive been on this website ! Hope everyone is well. So guys ive been on trt now for 5 years which has been fantastic. No issues. I occasionally blast extra test a couple times a year but nothing crazy. Currently on 750 mg of test with aromasin 12.5 mg eod. Boys i dont know why but the last id say 6 weeks at least my libido has just sunk. I do not get morning wood or erections through the day. I dont get hard seeing a naked woman or thinking abot sex. I can get it up if i am physically stimulated however it dies so fast and i cannot finish easy at all. What do you guys think could be going on ? This is really starting to suck. I can get bloods but its canada and it takes forever to get in to see my doc for a referal for bloods.

Thanks gentlemen

why did you get on TRT to start with bro?

will you get blood works done soon? if it was me i would not be trying t o guess how t o solve it without seeing the numbers. its just asking for trouble.

Back