Low T, 24, and a survivor.

My protocol is 60 Test E E3D and I'm a little less lean than you are and don't need an AI. Smaller doses more frequently are better than larger doses less frequently. Start slow, titrate the dosage depending on how you feel and what your levels are after your first blood work in 4 weeks. One medicine at a time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Thanks for very good advice.

Megaton; As for hcg goes I do not think it is a good idea. My tumor markers are evaluated from b-HCG and AlphaFetaProtein, im not sure if those two kinds of hcg are the same or if theres a chance of false tests! Ill have to speak to doc about that. Anyways before my treatment started, my spermcount was horrible! And yes the chemo that i went through might have made me infertile hence the increased LH FSH and low testosteron.

Mprtz: You are correct. I ment the 27 febuary.
I will propose the dosages you lay out, and i will discuss my treatment with him. Im fed up by doctors, and i want to be a part of my own treatment and i am not leaving untill i am satisfied with the treatment!

I will be back with the news on friday! Thanks guys

For what it is worth, I have a friend who had a testicle removed due to cancer. He went on TRT years later and he takes hCG. Definitely a good discussion to have with your doctor.

Im glad he recovered. Thank god he dident go through the BEP chemo wich is the harest on this planet. Actually i cought my cancer early, picture showed change but retard doctor made me not take a biopsy as he did not believe it was cancer, 5months passed and i developed tinnitus and eyefloaters "dark spots in my vision" and BP systolic was 175. My hearing was fucked, my eyes were out and i was not able to move due to BP problems... My body was giving all signs of celluar/oxidative stress but no body listen. When I was about to say hay fuck it, and kicked the door in and said its either this way or that way. They did picture and ct and said they were sorry, i was right, but not it had spread.. so chemo n shitty surgies.

Yeah ill bring it up, thanks bro.

Im glad he recovered. Thank god he dident go through the BEP chemo wich is the harest on this planet. Actually i cought my cancer early, picture showed change but retard doctor made me not take a biopsy as he did not believe it was cancer, 5months passed and i developed tinnitus and eyefloaters "dark spots in my vision" and BP systolic was 175. My hearing was fucked, my eyes were out and i was not able to move due to BP problems... My body was giving all signs of celluar/oxidative stress but no body listen. When I was about to say hay fuck it, and kicked the door in and said its either this way or that way. They did picture and ct and said they were sorry, i was right, but not it had spread.. so chemo n shitty surgies.

Yeah ill bring it up, thanks bro.

Holy shit sorry doesn't quite cover it. IDK what the malpractice laws are in Denmark but in the US you would have quite the lawsuit. That is terrible care not ordering the biopsy.

Thing is that i actually continued to say i wanted it, even though he called me an idiot and fool not to listen to him! A couple of days went by, and who dosent like the news of it not being cancer " I cancelled it on my own due to his recommendation " Funny thing is the picture did show cancer, so why would i cancel a process i started myself eventhough everybody was againt me and then suddenly not go through! Im still thinking about trying to do a big thing out of it, but i do not have funds at all and the only way is through govermental. Same thing goverment runs the hospital, so they allways take their part and not the patient.

Okay so I have been sitting listening to pod casts, reading on the forum and youtubing about TRT. Im basicly trying to get as much information about my future life as possible, aswell as having to cards to throw at the doctor. Ive printed some statistics about testosteron out, but I would very much like some tips and graf you guys might be sitting with...

I am afraid that the Doctor will be giving me an injection every 2week, at what dosage i am not sure! Nevertheless I fear he will be giving me a crappy dose, just to get my numbers up without actually thinking about my personality and life values "all based about powersports / martialarts"

Somebody have graf of testosteron cypinate or enanthate serum levels after injection of different amounts? Im aiming for 100mg x 2split a week.

Anyother recommandations for tomorrow guys?

Okay so I have been sitting listening to pod casts, reading on the forum and youtubing about TRT. Im basicly trying to get as much information about my future life as possible, aswell as having to cards to throw at the doctor. Ive printed some statistics about testosteron out, but I would very much like some tips and graf you guys might be sitting with...

I am afraid that the Doctor will be giving me an injection every 2week, at what dosage i am not sure! Nevertheless I fear he will be giving me a crappy dose, just to get my numbers up without actually thinking about my personality and life values "all based about powersports / martialarts"

Somebody have graf of testosteron cypinate or enanthate serum levels after injection of different amounts? Im aiming for 100mg x 2split a week.

Anyother recommandations for tomorrow guys?

It doesn't work that way. Everyone is different. 100mg a week is going yo likely give you a different result than it gives me. As you read through the forums you will see that we are all taking different dosages and use different pinning frequencies. I am afraid it won't buy as "cookie cutter" as you had hoped.

You have to try an dose and follow up with blood work to see where it puts your TT, etc. And see how you feel.

Probably goes without saying, but if you come across as pushy it may backfire.

That doesn't mean don't advocate for your treatment, but carefully read your doctors attitude towards TRT in general and you in particular.

Coming in armed with a bunch of information may be threatening to him. Play dumb and ask subtly leading questions.

Last edited:
The Socratic method often works best. Help the doc get to the right answer but make him feel like he came up with the answer himself. Pretend he is British. 8-P

Okay... So this is what happend today! Yesterday I was preparing for the battle of my life, i was happy that change was comming and that it was tomorrow. So i woke up, drove 30km and came to the hospital. Starting talking to the lady and she said my apointment was for the 27march, and I went balistic "im an idiot"!!!! Shortly after A very kind doctor pulled me to the side, and i explained him about my situation and that I could not wait that any longer due to fysiological side effects "no sex and loss of hair" and after sometime of listening he said hold on.

The doctor that was apointed to see me took his time. We started talking and I told him how fustrated I was that my hair, dick, and weight was all gone! He understood and we had an amazing discussion about Testosteron and such, he even showed me his own study that he had done about obesity and cofactors with SHGB / testosteron! He mentioned he coudent give men any injection since my testosteron levels had not comeback, but he was willing enough to give me a gel. Tostram 2% for the while of waiting it out. I asked him about the ideal levels and where he wanted me to be, and he said: Well maximum for your age "900-1100" and good free testosteron, he was open to listening! I did ask him about the injections and he said it was Nebido, but we came into discussion about propinate or enanthate.. I do believe he is flexible and actually a real good doctors "thats why i have him a hug"

He said, im going to treat you as a person, how you feel and what you report... Not numbers

- So guys He told me this tostram should be dosed at 3pumps, but i gave it alittle extra :) Any reviews on how it works, bloods on it n so on ?

Okay... So this is what happend today! Yesterday I was preparing for the battle of my life, i was happy that change was comming and that it was tomorrow. So i woke up, drove 30km and came to the hospital. Starting talking to the lady and she said my apointment was for the 27march, and I went balistic "im an idiot"!!!! Shortly after A very kind doctor pulled me to the side, and i explained him about my situation and that I could not wait that any longer due to fysiological side effects "no sex and loss of hair" and after sometime of listening he said hold on.

The doctor that was apointed to see me took his time. We started talking and I told him how fustrated I was that my hair, dick, and weight was all gone! He understood and we had an amazing discussion about Testosteron and such, he even showed me his own study that he had done about obesity and cofactors with SHGB / testosteron! He mentioned he coudent give men any injection since my testosteron levels had not comeback, but he was willing enough to give me a gel. Tostram 2% for the while of waiting it out. I asked him about the ideal levels and where he wanted me to be, and he said: Well maximum for your age "900-1100" and good free testosteron, he was open to listening! I did ask him about the injections and he said it was Nebido, but we came into discussion about propinate or enanthate.. I do believe he is flexible and actually a real good doctors "thats why i have him a hug"

He said, im going to treat you as a person, how you feel and what you report... Not numbers

- So guys He told me this tostram should be dosed at 3pumps, but i gave it alittle extra :) Any reviews on how it works, bloods on it n so on ?

I comment on gels in the following thread. It is fine to tide you over but you should switch to injections. So is that the doc who will be treating you in a month or will it be someone else? If someone else, make sure he/she knows that you are on TRT now as it wi!l change all your blood work.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/662394-basic-trt-overview.html

Its going to be the same doctor and he will be putting me on nebido, i will discuss to go on Propinate, enchante or cypniate to self inject and be able to controle my levels depending on how I feel. I dont like the idea of nebido since, blood will rise an drop dramaticly and bloodwork can only tell the lower fall after 10weeks time.

Hence the reason i want to do the other types of testosteron.
Today I went with 5 pumps, wich equals 45mg of testosteron or what ever! Reason for this is the facts and comments ive read about these "gels n shia.." the poor absortion and effect.... Do you think my estrogen will rise? I did read something about that the gels do increase estrogens due to activating through the skin.

Its going to be the same doctor and he will be putting me on nebido, i will discuss to go on Propinate, enchante or cypniate to self inject and be able to controle my levels depending on how I feel. I dont like the idea of nebido since, blood will rise an drop dramaticly and bloodwork can only tell the lower fall after 10weeks time.

Hence the reason i want to do the other types of testosteron.
Today I went with 5 pumps, wich equals 45mg of testosteron or what ever! Reason for this is the facts and comments ive read about these "gels n shia.." the poor absortion and effect.... Do you think my estrogen will rise? I did read something about that the gels do increase estrogens due to activating through the skin.

Actually, Nebido will give you more stable TT levels than the other esters. You will probably need to inject more often than the standard Nebido protocol calls for however. And you could inject Nebido at home if allowed.

Yes taking excessive quantities of test gel are going to give you side effect problems such as estradiol. And you will run out before you are due to get a refill. You should follow the given protocol and do TRT correctly. You are not going to be able to run a cycle on gels. Nor are you going to fix your hormones in just one application. It takes time. Be smart and do things the right way.

Well my nipples already started to spin alittle, seems like my estrogen rose by silly dose of gel! E2 was allreaddy increased beyound max amount before starting as you see. Do you think its just a settlement of adding external testosteron or could it allreaddy be a reaction of rising E2?

I applied on thighs

Will decrease to 3pumps tomorrow, just read alot of bad stuff! About people falling lower in tt n free then beginning. Likewise that the gels convert easiler to estrogen and that dht can rise due to contact with folice hair/skin?? Thoughts pn this or any bloods showing gels rise more e2/dht

Well my nipples already started to spin alittle, seems like my estrogen rose by silly dose of gel! E2 was allreaddy increased beyound max amount before starting as you see. Do you think its just a settlement of adding external testosteron or could it allreaddy be a reaction of rising E2?

I applied on thighs

I don't know if it would kick in that fast. Your remaining natural test production still has to shut down so that should offset any testosterone your got out of the gel. I am guessing that the effects you experienced may be psychological.

Back