low t, endo put me on clomid for a year, help analyzing bloodwork please.

my diet goes out the window when im on vacation man. its that or get a large suite with kitchenete and cook my own food, but who the hell wants to cook on vacation.
so me and the wife rented a hotel suite last week in Cancun and the maid told up we could not cook in the suite. the hell!!!
we tripadvisored it right away and got a free weekends stay next time we roll on down to mexico. lol.

es mejor comer bien durante tu ciclo y tambien al mismo nivel durante pct y despues te tu cyclo para mantener el peso que has ganado.

hey Boys, Back here for Quick update on this, So after I came from my trip, I realized i was actually toning and dropping weight alot more consistently, am on a 12 week clean diet/workout regimen and with summer coming, i didnt wanna risk going back to LOW t and turning into a whale again (even with diet/exercise) i cudnt lose weight and kept gaining before the clomid. The remaining prescribed clomid i have taking it .25 every 4 days will last me about another 4 months (15 - 50mcg pills left, takin half a pill .25mcg every 4 days) is 4 months from today. Id rather be happy during summer n fit and lose as much weight and what not now, and see if my Test has rebounded without it or not In the colder months. Lol, its not the doctors orders but yeah. and i will then wait 1 month then do the bloodwork to see how my levels react without the dr prescribed Clomid. Im just feeling tpo good right now, looking good, and every other summer ive been hiding. so the Update on how T levels react without clomid wont come for another 5 months yet.

See you guys then.

thankks for the update.

Back