Low t3 to bulk forum gurus say yes but idk?

anzel

I often come across on forums the 25mcg of t3 along with aas can assist a bulk.
Here's my latest find . I have yet to try it. But wanna see what the board thinks of this....

in Bulking Cycles
I briefly touched on using T3 in bulking cycles and many members seemed confused as to how a fat burner could help with a bulking cycle. T3 is a drug mainly known for raising one’s metabolism and burning fat, and possibly muscle tissue, when used at higher dosages (> 75-100 mcg/day for men, > 50mcg/day for women), but at lower dosages (12.5-25mcg/day for men, ½ that for women) it causes a faster conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. It’s the increased conversion and absorption of nutrients that increases the results of your bulking cycle when you use it with a bulking cycle. When you run a bulking cycle you do so in conjunction with a higher protein/higher calorie diet because we know in order to grow muscle we need to feed the body nutrients, so there are plenty of nutrients to be converted, thus the bulking cycle gets a “push” if you will yielding better results. I can tell that literally every single person who has taken my advice and tried using a small amount of T3 daily with their bulking cycle has reported better gains than they usually get without it. I’ve even had success using 25mcg/day every other day with a bulking cycle. When you consider the low cost of T3 at such small a dosage it’s definitely a cheap insurance to better gains

T3 isn't a thermogenic, it's literally a key to your metabolism. The main purpose of taking it on cycle for bulking is to indeed improve your body's response to food intake. I have done this many times to counter the slight thyroid suppression that comes from tren on many occasions.

I believe it was Austinite that said he liked T3 for a clean bulk. I don't remember the doses he ran, but I seldom see or use myself over 60mcg while bulking.

Ok. I'm feeling well researched in this then cause I did ask similar question before cause I'm using tren.
And I do believe you chimed in on that one too halfwit.
I just like to quadruple check things before I go forward.

Ok. I'm feeling well researched in this then cause I did ask similar question before cause I'm using tren.

Measure twice, cut once. Sounds like good planning to me. ;)

Great info here. How much / often are you dosing T3 given its short 1/2 life?

Any sides or things to worry about with T3?

Thyroid hormones increase protein synthesis and breakdown. There is an optimal dose where protein synthesis and feed efficiency go up. This was a study done on chickens though :wavey:

I'm not a fan of this bro science. I'm hypothyroid and thyroid problems with change your life I'm not a fan of chancing any issues. That said I love how t3 makes me feel.

T3 is very effective at enhancing anti-depressant therapy. The mechanism is most likely through enhancing serotonergic neurotransmission and sensitizing the body to catecholamines(adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine). There are some cool studies showing cytomel treating SSRI resistant depression.

Great info here. How much / often are you dosing T3 given its short 1/2 life?
Any sides or things to worry about with T3?
I'm not taking t3 but I have it and will decide at a minimum of 4 weeks into my blast.
I will start at 25mcg in th morning and along the way consider 50

I'm not a fan of this bro science. I'm hypothyroid and thyroid problems with change your life I'm not a fan of chancing any issues. That said I love how t3 makes me feel.

Yes all that info I quoted was stuff I can't find medical info on. Except that t3 does help with feed efficiency. Some bioscience some science... do you feel it's all broscience?

T3 is very effective at enhancing anti-depressant therapy. The mechanism is most likely through enhancing serotonergic neurotransmission and sensitizing the body to catecholamines(adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine). There are some cool studies showing cytomel treating SSRI resistant depression.
So the drug on its own can enhance serotonergic neurotransmission? If so can t3 be used alone in say mild depression....if there is such a thing as mild .

Can you please explain which part of this thread is bro-science? I have a really good study showing the relationship between TSH, T3, FT3, TBG, FT4 tie in with body composition and insulin/glucose/sex hormones (no impact), but haven't delved much into hypertrophy as the only studies I've seen for those are (as Black Beard stated) in poultry.

I guess he is saying that feed efficiency is bro science cause the only study was on birds.? But he starts off by saying t3 increases protein synthesis.....

So the drug on its own can enhance serotonergic neurotransmission? If so can t3 be used alone in say mild depression....if there is such a thing as mild .

Depression is multi-factorial and the only way I can see T3 being useful is if 1) your hypothyroid to begin with and 2) its combined with a bunch of other stuff.

I know your aware of my thoughts on T3 for bulks because you've gone through my knowledge thread so I won't comment too much on it.
I will say that the idea of finding an "optimal" dose to increase protein synthesis but not breakdown has zero credible evidence behind it and, IMO, is fucking retarded. Conveniently, this idea comes from AAS users....who won't notice the protein breakdown effects...and are getting the protein synthesis effects anyway....so....broscience is born :)

Thanks Rip,
If the drug increases synthesis and breakdown..... then one washes out the other. But it also increases fat loss. With AAS in the mix you get your anabolic response.

T3 enhances my mood in low doses. Thyroid is really really interesting. Hypothyroidism leads to increased glycogen production and storage and less lactic acid build up. There is a condition where hypothyroidism leads to pseudo-muscle hypertrophy. It's very very rare.

Extra thyroid hormone and Hyperthyroidism can increase blood glucose, testosterone/estrogen, SHBG, glomerular filtration rate, and can decrease cholesterol, BUN and creatinine. I've seen it in my own blood work as well. Gynecomastia is a documented symptom of hyperthyroidism in some cases. It leads to excess aromatization. My SHBG was 22, after thyroid, it went up to 40.

In my opinion, the chicken study could plausibly apply to humans and a little thyroid hormone could enhance protein synthesis. It's when you reach supraphysiological levels that the breakdown overcomes the synthesis. I have also noticed increase in muscle flatness and less fullness with thyroid hormone. The effect thyroid hormone has on glycogen explains this effect.

Back