Low Test Levels After 8 Week Blast

NicksNotNaked

So I did an 8 week blast with test p, npp and anavar . I am on TRT (been on for 3 years now) so I just went back to my prescribed dosage which I also maintained throughout the blast. So it looked like this:

Test C 180mg ew
Test P 100mg eod 1-8
NPP 100mg eod 1-8
Anavar 50mg ed 1-6

Prior to hopping on this blast my total test level was 1138 and now they are 468 just 5 weeks after stopping the blast. I don't understand why it would be lower now. Any ideas? My doctor asked me today if I missed a shot or something. I was actually surprised to hear how low the number was. All my other bloodwork was normal.

So I did an 8 week blast with test p, npp and anavar . I am on TRT (been on for 3 years now) so I just went back to my prescribed dosage which I also maintained throughout the blast. So it looked like this:

Test C 180mg ew
Test P 100mg eod 1-8
NPP 100mg eod 1-8
Anavar 50mg ed 1-6

Prior to hopping on this blast my total test level was 1138 and now they are 468 just 5 weeks after stopping the blast. I don't understand why it would be lower now. Any ideas? My doctor asked me today if I missed a shot or something. I was actually surprised to hear how low the number was. All my other bloodwork was normal.

Did you have your blood drawn on the same day relative to your last injection? If you are only injecting once per week, your TT could vary a lot throughout the week. It very well could be down to around 438 by the end of the week. When I injected once per week I personally saw swings like that.

Test C 180mg ew
Test P 100mg eod 1-8
NPP 100mg eod 1-8
Anavar 50mg ed 1-6

How many times are you injecting per week?

Test C 180mg ew
Test P 100mg eod 1-8
NPP 100mg eod 1-8
Anavar 50mg ed 1-6

hows it going with this nick? still having low TT issues? have you recovered?

Test C 180mg ew
Test P 100mg eod 1-8
NPP 100mg eod 1-8
Anavar 50mg ed 1-6

get back to us mr nick, lots of good advice here that can really help you out. :wavey:

it would be wise to set up a proper routine and do your hw first so when and if a problem does arise youll be prepared and have all the necesary compounds in hand.

You missed a shot. Period
Or somehow you didn't absorb any of the shot?

Sure.....its possible that your levels could drop that much within a week but it's highly unlikely. Your trt dose is a good solid dose. If you took labs at the same timing after the shot then you will not see this much difference. Your body should metabolize the product at roughly the same rate as it did before. I understand why you are here asking.......because this makes no sense. You've missed something simple here bro, likely the timing of the shot or even more likely a misunderstanding of when or how much you dosed. I think you're gone now......sad, because I'm sure you now know what happened and couod settle this. Take care bro

Back