Low Test/Low Libido on Test E

John8647

Hey guys. This is my 2nd cycle this year and I usually give it time before I go back on gear. I' normally stay on Test Cyp but for some reason I decided to run Test E this time and I 've noticed the difference in low libido/low sex drive. Is this a common thing with Test E? I also did my research and never once did I read that anywhere other than Test Cyp and Test E are almost the same. I've only run it for one week so far at 500mg and I'm thinking about stopping it. If I would of known I would have gotten arimidex but I'm thinking of stopping it now and just waiting until I get Test Cyp. What do you guys think? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Test is test. Effects and side effects are the same.
The difference is in your head.
One week is too soon for effects to be observed.

You would have gotten Adex If you had know what? You usually don't run an ai?

You should properly introduce yourself to the forum. Give us your background and stats. Welcome.

This is my first time running Test E as I normally do Test Cyp and my testosterone is through the room on that so I can tell the difference from one another. Background, I'm 30, 6'0ft, 250-255 lbs, I normally do about a cycle or 2 a year for gains and strength nothing too crazy. I was thinking about stopping this test and switching over to Test cyp, but I guess I could give it another week or so and see how my reacts to it with another shot.

Test is test. Effects and side effects are the same.
The difference is in your head.
One week is too soon for effects to be observed.

You would have gotten Adex If you had know what? You usually don't run an ai?

You should properly introduce yourself to the forum. Give us your background and stats. Welcome.

^^ Well said !! Also I would add, have you gotten pre bloods??

This is my first time running Test E as I normally do Test Cyp and my testosterone is through the room on that so I can tell the difference from one another. Background, I'm 30, 6'0ft, 250-255 lbs, I normally do about a cycle or 2 a year for gains and strength nothing too crazy. I was thinking about stopping this test and switching over to Test cyp, but I guess I could give it another week or so and see how my reacts to it with another shot.

Welcome to the boards! Did you do blood work before your first cycle? and yes Test is Test like it has dully noted above.

sounds like an e2 issue.. or your test is bunk.. one or the other..

though if it were bunk it would likely not cause ed...

so i think we are looking at e2 issue.. you need to be running an estrogen blocker

Well its too late to get arimidex now. I didn't think I would need it because Give always ran Test Cyp and never had an issue with it. I kept reading how they are similar but that's not truly the case. I guess ill just stop it and go with Cyp in a few weeks

Hey guys I do have Nolvadex 10mg 50 tabs of that for now. Would that enough for estrogen blocker? I'm going to order more and some Test Cyp to have that ready

Well its too late to get arimidex now. I didn't think I would need it because Give always ran Test Cyp and never had an issue with it. I kept reading how they are similar but that's not truly the case. I guess ill just stop it and go with Cyp in a few weeks

Why isn't it the case?

Because I've never experienced this problem with Test Cyp and I've run that up to 600mg for 8 weeks

I am sorry to tell you and please do not take this in the wrong way but you my friend are not ready to run anything. First even though some people do not aromatize as much as others at 600 mg of test a week you most likely need an AI. Now you say that you have not needed it. Let me ask you, how do you know ?? You have never gotten any bloods and the ones you got for your surgery back in June are not the same ones that we are talking here. Secondly Nolvadex is not an AI. You need Arimidex or Anastrazole. Three, you have only been on for a week. How do you know if it's working or not ?? All of the above scream that you are not ready to run anything. If I was you, I would stick around this board for a while and learn as much as you can. Doing steroids are life making decisions and I would hate to see someone getting hurt. Good luck !!

Because I've never experienced this problem with Test Cyp and I've run that up to 600mg for 8 weeks

Maybe your test c was under dosed.
Maybe the test e is over dosed.
Maybe your body is aromatizing more at this period in time.

There too many variables for you to draw the conclusion that it's the test e that is causing your low libido. These are only a few. The only way to know for sure is blood work. Pre and mid cycle.

As stated you should be running an ai with these doses. An ai is a preventative measure. You don't take it after symptoms appear.

It's been a month since I stopped that cycle of Test E and my levels came back to normal. I figured I jump on Test Cyp since I thought I was back to normal but I'm experiencing the same thing from Test E on this Test Cyp cycle. AI ? I been taking Arimedix now I added Nolva to see if it helps. I'm going to get some blood work done today for free and total testosterone.

I am running Arimidex now on this cycle of Test Cyp. But I've only stuck with Test Cyp and never had a problem with anything and I've been working out for close to 10 years. Never had issues before until I touched Test E. I can say I've only done about 4 cycles of Test Cyp in my lifetime. And i don't get hardcore like some other guys muxi g and matching compounds. I stick around 400mg-500mg of Test Cyp. That's been my only steroid of choice. So I know I haven't put my body like other people have when it comes to Steroids.

how much adex and nolva are you running?? youre likely now crashing your e2.. even at the most minimum dosages of adex/nolva combined chances are they are too low.. youre going to extremes

how much adex and nolva are you running?? youre likely now crashing your e2.. even at the most minimum dosages of adex/nolva combined chances are they are too low.. youre going to extremes

I've been taking 1 tab of Arimidex EOD. I just added Nolvadex yesterday 30mg. I'm going to get some blood work done right now for total and free testosterone.

jesus!!! im on 750mg a week and i only take .5mg eod!! youre taking wayyyyy to much! you need to reduce it to .5mg eod for the time being and stay there.. remove the nolva.. its going to take about two weeks for your estrogen to level out.. this is what happens when you dont do research and just self medicate!
I've been taking 1 tab of Arimidex EOD. I just added Nolvadex yesterday 30mg. I'm going to get some blood work done right now for total and free testosterone.

How did you know everything went back to normal after one month off test e?... Look, you definitely have issues. You are posting about them. I would take the advice given instead of keep adding to your issues and then coming back here and asking what to do now. Your probably best to just stop and do pct. Get bloodwork 6-8 weeks after and see where your at. Your not going to get a quick fix doing what your doing. It will require a lot of bloodwork. Your probably not even getting the correct bloodwork done to address the issue. Nobody can diagnose exactly what's going on. We need to see your bloodwork. Once that is shown, we can make a recommendation and then you'll need more bloodwork done in a couple weeks. If your still not in range, guess what? More bloodwork in 2 more weeks. Your playing with hormones which as you just found out, can have a negative impact on you. No such thing as a light cycle. Damage can be done inherently no matter the cycle. Wise up...

Reactions: 3J
Back