Low Test/Low Libido on Test E

well said..
How did you know everything went back to normal after one month off test e?... Look, you definitely have issues. You are posting about them. I would take the advice given instead of keep adding to your issues and then coming back here and asking what to do now. Your probably best to just stop and do pct. Get bloodwork 6-8 weeks after and see where your at. Your not going to get a quick fix doing what your doing. It will require a lot of bloodwork. Your probably not even getting the correct bloodwork done to address the issue. Nobody can diagnose exactly what's going on. We need to see your bloodwork. Once that is shown, we can make a recommendation and then you'll need more bloodwork done in a couple weeks. If your still not in range, guess what? More bloodwork in 2 more weeks. Your playing with hormones which as you just found out, can have a negative impact on you. No such thing as a light cycle. Damage can be done inherently no matter the cycle. Wise up...

You guys are right I should of done blood work before I got on this cycle right after I finished Test E and gave that some time off. But thank you for the advice I will consider stopping it. I should get my results in a few days to know where I'm at and then I'll test again in probably 4-5 weeks

Hey guys here are lab results

TESTS RESULT FLAG UNITS REFERENCE INTERVAL LAB
Testosterone,Free and Total
Testosterone, Serum >1500 High ng/dL 348 - 1197 01
**Verified by repeat analysis**
Comment:
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males
up to 40 years old.
Free Testosterone(Direct) >50.0 High pg/mL 8.7 - 25.1 02

Well its too late to get arimidex now. I didn't think I would need it because Give always ran Test Cyp and never had an issue with it.

how do you know you never had an issue with test c while on cycle if you never did on cycle blood work to look at your e levels?
side effects are AFTER effects, they come after you already have an issue, not before. I guarantee you that if you were running 500mg a week of test, that you were aromatizing and your estrogen was elevated (wither you felt it or not).

Just like right now you could have zero symptoms of having 'aids' but if you got a blood test and it confirmed you had HIV, then you have hiv period , no matter the symptoms. the blood work tells the truth

also , the test thats in test cyp is the exact same as the test thats in test e , no difference. once the test is released from the ester and in the blood stream its all the same. only difference from cyp to e , is that test e is a longer ester and is in your system about 21 days , where test cyp is a little bit shorter and only in your system about two weeks

I just felt like the Test E messed me up somehow because before that I took time off then I would run Test C but after Test E is where the problem began. I cycle once at the beginning of the year then at the end of the year so only about 1 or 2 cycles a year in the past 3 years. Well in 2 weeks so far I've made solid gains and I'm pressing 110lbs dumbbells on shoulders. I'll stop it and run PCT this coming week. I see what you're saying about bloodwork.

That's weird then that's what I thought they were the same. So then my problem is something else.

Back