Lsat

I considered it... but have taken a different but still very much related career path. You gonna take it?

good luck.. one of my buddies in my major took the MCAT's with me..then he decided he didnt wanna do med school and 2 weeks later he took the LSAT's.. he got accepted into law school. weird path he chose..studied all this medical/science stuff for 4 years and is now heading to law school.

I considered it... but have taken a different but still very much related career path. You gonna take it?

im leaning on taking it next yr.
planning on taking as much practice lsat exams as i can.

good luck.. one of my buddies in my major took the MCAT's with me..then he decided he didnt wanna do med school and 2 weeks later he took the LSAT's.. he got accepted into law school. weird path he chose..studied all this medical/science stuff for 4 years and is now heading to law school.

atleast he changed his mind last minute and not 10 yrs into med field. very very very often it happens.

My analytical reasoning is not the best :)

ure analytical reasoning are pretty damn good if u figured tha out!

i sucked on the verbal part of the mcat.. just in my nature. im a science guy. give me math, bio, chem and im good, but give me a passage to read and im screwed haha

yup.. got a 170... hopefully i can do that on the real one!!

niceeeeeeeeeee u better not be fucking lying lol

i sucked on the verbal part of the mcat.. just in my nature. im a science guy. give me math, bio, chem and im good, but give me a passage to read and im screwed haha

then ure a geek!

u put anything on my plate, i'll learn it, study it, and ace it.

wtf r u girls talking about, ur period.

can u spell LSAT?

niceeeeeeeeeee u better not be fucking lying lol

then ure a geek!

u put anything on my plate, i'll learn it, study it, and ace it.

can u spell LSAT?

well the deal is i had unlimited time.. which is something i wouldn't have on the real exam...

Back