lump under my nip. should I use letro?

aznfondue

My first cycle

Week 1-12 250mg test E 2 times per week
Week 1-12 0.5mg Arimidex every other day
PCT
Nolv 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50

I'm on my 6th week of my first cycle. My muscles starting to look more solid. Seems like water is drying out.

But I noticed I feel bit of soreness on both of my nipples and felt a little lump under my right one.

Should I change adex to Letro? If I should, whats the dosage and instruction on using letro?

you can choose to substitute adex by letro yes. 1.25mg/ED starting increase to 2.5 mg the second week. 3.75 the third week 5 mg the 4th week. and decrease the same way, and stay at 12.5 mg/ED for the rest of the cycle. it's possible have estrogen after that.

Last edited:
Is it a constant lump or does it go away ?

Be careful w letro as it can crash your estro.

you can choose to substitute adex by letro yes. 12.25mg/ED starting increase to 2.5 mg the second week. 3.75 the third week 5 mg the 4th week. and decrease the same way, and stay at 12.5 mg/ED for the rest of the cycle. it's possible have estrogen after that.

not to offend but i have ALOT of exp with Letro.

2.5mg of letro is STRONG DOSE and no one should take more then that even for gyno treatment.

0.6mg-1.2mg eod-e3d is more than enough for gyno control even when i was up to 1g of test.

I would say for gyno go for 2.5mg eod-e3d for a few weeks
then taper to 1.2mg e3d for 2 weeks
then 0.6mg e3d for 1 week,
then 1 week of 10mg ed nolvadex in case of rebound, then off.

also if gyno is set in and the gland has developed there is no amount of letro that will take it awaye only surgery will work, you would need to cut the glands out.

good luck

also dont keep playing with it, DONT keep pressing on then or feeling them, you will only further stimulate the glands. and make it worse.!

not to offend but i have ALOT of exp with Letro.

2.5mg of letro is STRONG DOSE and no one should take more then that even for gyno treatment.

0.6mg-1.2mg eod-e3d is more than enough for gyno control even when i was up to 1g of test.

I would say for gyno go for 2.5mg eod-e3d for a few weeks
then taper to 1.2mg e3d for 2 weeks
then 0.6mg e3d for 1 week,
then 1 week of 10mg ed nolvadex in case of rebound, then off.

also if gyno is set in and the gland has developed there is no amount of letro that will take it awaye only surgery will work, you would need to cut the glands out.

good luck

you're right juced. it's a "shock" treatment than i posted there. your opinion is very good. i like the hardway when it seems than the symptoms are advenced yet.

but i agree with your post. Normaly it's like you say.

I'm using precision pep liquid adex. It could be bunk. Hardness is still there. Soreness is still there too. I have no access to letro now so I'm thinking about alternatives. I have some clomid and nolva. WOuld any of them work?

also dont keep playing with it, DONT keep pressing on then or feeling them, you will only further stimulate the glands. and make it worse.!

^ this for sure.

i would start letro bro. start with a low dose and figure out the best dose for you.
for me 1.25mg e5th day works great to keep gyno away. be careful with letro, its harsh, but it works

good luck

in case the adex is bunk. could i replace it with nolva until letro arrives?

because my nips been sore all through out and it feels like my right one's getting bigger.

i haven't been constanty touching it or anything.

soreness been bugging me

Last edited:
until my letro gets here i decided taking 40mg nolva everyday on top of adex(possibly bunk) eod.

And when letro comes I'll drop nolva and adex and just stay on letro.

Is that okay?

Letro shrunk my gyno and I'm at starting week 4....I have have 4 more weeks to go but so far, eveyrthing is undercontrol and the lump is shrinking

Back