Lumps after Test-E injections. Need advice.

WtfIsThis

So I'm on d-bol and Test-E 300. It's my very first cycle and I'm pretty hyped about it. I'm injecting .5ml once a week. I'm in my second week now so I've only injected twice. The first time was in my right glute and I developed a hard lump that lasted about 9 days. It wasn't red or anything. Just tender. I believe it happened because I only put half the needle in (1 inch 25g needle). So on my second injection (right delt) I used a 1 inch 25g and I made sure I pushed it in all the way so I could make sure it was in the muscle. I cleaned the vial and the injection site well and I massaged it for about 30 minutes after. Here I am 4 days later and and a couple inches below where I injected, I have a red mark (kind of looks like a rash) and a solid lump that is pretty painful and frustrating. Where am I going wrong here? What can I do/change in order to prevent these lumps and reddening of skin? Warming the test? Injecting slower? (I push it all in in about 10 seconds with a 25 gauge). Any advice would be most appreciated.

So I'm on d-bol and Test-E 300. It's my very first cycle and I'm pretty hyped about it. I'm injecting .5ml once a week. I'm in my second week now so I've only injected twice. The first time was in my right glute and I developed a hard lump that lasted about 9 days. It wasn't red or anything. Just tender. I believe it happened because I only put half the needle in (1 inch 25g needle). So on my second injection (right delt) I used a 1 inch 25g and I made sure I pushed it in all the way so I could make sure it was in the muscle. I cleaned the vial and the injection site well and I massaged it for about 30 minutes after. Here I am 4 days later and and a couple inches below where I injected, I have a red mark (kind of looks like a rash) and a solid lump that is pretty painful and frustrating. Where am I going wrong here? What can I do/change in order to prevent these lumps and reddening of skin? Warming the test? Injecting slower? (I push it all in in about 10 seconds with a 25 gauge). Any advice would be most appreciated.

why did you massage the pin area after the injection???

massaging spot is a bad idea.. you need to let oil absorb on its own, you are not going to "rub it in" try injecting oil into a steak and then press the shit out of it, only thing that will happen is taring and more damage.. leave the spot alone. if the gear is crystallizing in muscle due to high mg content then sure maybe, but not for normal shot an anyone that says otherwise doesnt fully grasp the concept.
also another thing is you are new to this, virgin muscles tend to hurt more the first few times, its normal.
are you using an AI and have a PCT of SERMS on hand? i hope to god you do. if you are not sure what im asking then read all the stickies (threads that stay stuck up top) the aas section

Please share with us your entire cycle.

From what I gather you are on 150mg of test a week and dbol. Doesn't sound good.

massaging spot is a bad idea.. you need to let oil absorb on its own, you are not going to "rub it in" try injecting oil into a steak and then press the shit out of it, only thing that will happen is taring and more damage.. leave the spot alone. if the gear is crystallizing in muscle due to high mg content then sure maybe, but not for normal shot an anyone that says otherwise doesnt fully grasp the concept.
also another thing is you are new to this, virgin muscles tend to hurt more the first few times, its normal.
are you using an AI and have a PCT of SERMS on hand? i hope to god you do. if you are not sure what im asking then read all the stickies (threads that stay stuck up top) the aas section

Wow I agree with this OP. ^^^^^ the whole post !

Listen this injection thing is not rocket science. Just like at the doctors office. They stab you, inject , some fast and some slow and they don't message ^^^.
Yes warm it a little. Ya know I try to warm mine most of the time with a blow dryer LoL but if I am in a hurry I don't. With a 25G I usually do because it is so slow. I use a lot of 22G x 1" because it is swift, fast and I don't take the time to get shaky.

Also why are you using Dbol on 1st cycle.

Tell us your complete stats:
wt
BF%
history of training.

Last edited:
...virgin bodies react poorly to being STABBED AND EXOGENOUS OILS SPEWED into it. It s like fucking a virgin or real young chick...it ll get better the more u do it . What s your body fat ? May need to go deeper or do glute s or even better date a nurse. Are you moving the tip back and forth when pushing the plunger ? That s like gutting someone intestine s w a K Bar and moving the blade back and forth. U never rub or squeeze on sore pussy eh ?

Leave it alone

I did experiment with massaging on subq .5ml shots and found that it indeed made things worse. I just wanted to see what it did, so did it a few times. But then I had a couple of injections that bled a bit and I held pressure on it to stop the little bit of bleeding. Later I noticed those injections were the smoothest overall.

So, I then experimented with just hollding a steady pressure on the injection site for about 30-45 seconds. Totally different from massaging. I can easily inject .5-.6ml subq with no lumps, no bumps, no soreness as long as I apply pressure for 30-45 seconds.

Your mileage may vary, and IM may be totally different than subq in this regard. But there's not much downside to a little self experimentation in this area.

Back