Lyophilized IGF-1 LR3 RUI

Methodology

I am banned!
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this link, but it is one of the sponsors here:

1mg Lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1

Was just wondering what anyone thought on the half life of this? If its true what it says, "lasting roughly 20X longer", wouldn't a tissue sample hold the IGF-1 for say 20 days, being an incredible investment? Kinda seems to good to be true.

Its what I was wondering, if what it says is true, this would be the holy grail of HGH, basically taking 1 shot every 20 days, would def take the pain out of bilateral shots.

RUI-Products wrote:please see our disclaimer that states, "All customers are assumed to be legal researchers or licensed researchers". This being said, we cannot advise any type of direction for the use of our products. We apologize for the inconvenience.* Our products are for research purposes only and not for human consumption.

Comment: I have question about your lyophilized IGF-1 LR3, what is the half-life in active muscle tissue? Standard LR3 ranges from 20-30h, so would it remain active for 400-600h? Or does it mean that the shelf life is 20* longer?

Here. I ask a scientific question and they give a dumbass answer, muscle tissue can't grow if its dead, you can't expect a steak to grow bigger if you inject HGH into it.

Back