M-drol / test e cycle log

stereos

Hi all

I started an M-drol / test-e cycle two weeks ago and wanted to share the experience so far. This will hopefully be useful for people who are contemplating some type of superdrol stack but were nervous about the (more immediate) side effects.

The cycle:

Code:
Week 1-4:    30mg M-Drol ed
Week 1-12:   500mg test-e ew, twice a week
Week 3-12:   .3ml liquidex (arimidex) every other day
Week 14-16:  1ml liquid tamox (nolvadex / tamoxifen) ed

Measurements in inches / pounds.

Code:
            Day1    Day14
weight      215     231
arms        18.25   18.5
legs        26      27.25
forearms    14      14.25
calves      16.25   16.75
chest       42      44.5
shoulders   51.5    55.5
waist       35      35.5

The numbers really say it all; everything is bigger. These were the results that I had expected to get for my first three test-e cycles.

Experience:

I have never been bigger or stronger in my life, but the gains do come at a cost; the lethargy began to set in last week. Getting up each day is a struggle and my eyes have bags in them until the sun goes down. I am usually pretty depressed unless I am in the gym as well... I have definitely felt better. That being said, I only need to tolerate the superdrol for another two weeks, then I can have more controllable and predicable gains with the test.

The other side-effects that people talk about are also real, namely: back pumps. We usually do deadlifts first on back day and doing anything heavy afterwards is pretty tough. I don't really have any acne or gyno, but I started the arimidex anyway; better safe than sorry.

I would strongly recommend increasing lift weights conservatively. Because of my bad shoulders I never had a strong bench. People are usually shocked to hear that I struggle with weights like 225. I can do 225 for 10 at the moment but I got ahead of myself and tried to do 280 and almost hurt my shoulder, which obviously would have been disastrous. I suspect the culprit in the close call was a set of heavy (3 45lbs plates) dips the week before, which I have removed from the workout. But this just goes to show, just because your muscles can lift it does not mean your joints and tendons can support it.

Conclusion (so far):
This definitely is not a beginners cycle. I have been bodybuilding since around 14 or 15 years old, so I have a good 8 years to draw back on. I also plan on being a bodybuilder one day so the risk is semi-justified.

I would recommend a single cycle of M-drol to experienced lifters. I think the first cycle has a lot to offer that milder orals and injectables can't compete with, but anything after the first yields diminishing returns with increased risk; I definitely won't be doing a second cycle.

I will try to update this post with stats every two weeks or so. I am particularly interested in how my final week will turn out, especially if the first two were so dramatic.

Sounds great man, i've ran m-drol bulking and cutting and holy shit is is good alone!! Hope everything goes better. TO your question, m-drol is supposely not a first timer. lmao my first ph cycle was m-drol, h-drol, d-plex and i fucken transforumed my body. no sides no nothing, however run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) just in case. And a buddy of mine new to lifting had tired it and had no sides and had great RESULTs. Try Halo-Test for lean mass 5-8lbs and get cut with iT!

bump, so how did the cycle end up? any rebound affects after pct? I am considering using oral mdrol rather than dbol to run with test for 4 weeks. Some say it works great and some say dont use it. So what are your thoughts afterwards?

Back