M1T and other boards

nopainnogain

hey all....have been doing some research on this new stuff.......was wondering if you could give me some boards with more info.......

I have been to

-S'ology
-Ster*&# Support
-registered at Anabolicminds but have been cleared yet to view forums....i guess........

any suggestions.......thanks'

nopainnogain

Another vote anabolicminds here.

They have a shitload of M1T info.

TOO many M1T threads, even. If you sift through all the repetitive questions you'll find some great info on it though.

Like one guy who has access to testing equipment and provided blood test reports almost daily.

That was a very informative thread. Hope to see him do more of that with some of the newer things coming out.

M1T and other Boards

Hey I have heard that Anabolicminds was a good board for info on this but I cannot get logged in. I have tried it twice with two different names and have gone through the activation link that is sent in the verification email. It just tells me that I do not have access to these pages.....hell i can't even get logged in....it says thank you for logging in XXXXXXXXXXX please wait a moment.......then it tells me i don't have access...........i would like to be able to log in to read more about this topic............

nopainnogain

nopainnogain I have the same problem when I go there. I guess they dont like some of us. I sent them two e-mails and they did not even have the curtouesy to reply.

Well thanks for the heads up at least i'm not the only one.....I just think that that is pretty bad of a board.......i mean if members of one board tell you to check out another board for info.....then you can't get logged in........you send them emails and they don't even reply.....what kind of board are they running.........we are all here for the same reasons.........to gain information and seek help with problems concerning are nutrition, training, supplementation....(whether you get it at the supplement store...or in the guy thats built like a brick shithouse at the gym......... I just want to learn more about that supplement that I posted earlier about in this thread.....sorry if i have offended anyone but i'm a little ticked right now.......

nopainnogain

SpikeyLizard said:
anabolicminds is where I got almost all of my M1T info before I started it.

You're cycle ended a while ago, correct?

Have you kept most of your gains off it?

string_bean00 said:
You're cycle ended a while ago, correct?

Have you kept most of your gains off it?

I did 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and I'm currently finishing 2 weeks on again, following it up with post cycle therapy (pct) for as long as my liquinolva holds out.

After the 3 week cycle, I went from roughly 199 to about 212. 5 Days post cycle, I was down only 2 pounds, and at the end of the 2 weeks I had dropped only 5.......I was also doing liquid clen with the nolva, so I don't really know how much was water loss. 13 days back on, and I weigh about 218 right now, which is odd, b/c I've gained these 10 pounds and look leaner than I did at 208, like I haven't been retaining water like before.......I'm taking ECA right now, alternating that with the liquid clen, and I've increased my cardio from 1-2 days per week to 5-6 days per week. I've still gained unGodly amounts of weight and strength...........since January, when I started this anyway.

You can compare these with my old "cycle" log thread.

Rt. Bicep, 16.75" cold
Quads, 26.0" cold
Chest, 45.3" cold
Waist, (still) 34"
BF%, looking to be down about .5-1.0%, actually.

SpikeyLizard said:
I did 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and I'm currently finishing 2 weeks on again, following it up with post cycle therapy (pct) for as long as my liquinolva holds out.

After the 3 week cycle, I went from roughly 199 to about 212. 5 Days post cycle, I was down only 2 pounds, and at the end of the 2 weeks I had dropped only 5.......I was also doing liquid clen with the nolva, so I don't really know how much was water loss. 13 days back on, and I weigh about 218 right now, which is odd, b/c I've gained these 10 pounds and look leaner than I did at 208, like I haven't been retaining water like before.......I'm taking ECA right now, alternating that with the liquid clen, and I've increased my cardio from 1-2 days per week to 5-6 days per week. I've still gained unGodly amounts of weight and strength...........since January, when I started this anyway.

You can compare these with my old "cycle" log thread.

Rt. Bicep, 16.75" cold
Quads, 26.0" cold
Chest, 45.3" cold
Waist, (still) 34"
BF%, looking to be down about .5-1.0%, actually.

I'm seriously considering giving this stuff a try.

You used the product from 1fast400/bulknutrition right?

Back