Am I Immune to stimulants or what?

Joelb

I opened this thread because I think I am immune stimulants.
For example:
I can drink a jar of coffee without any effect.
I can drink a carton of redbulls without any effect.
I can take pre-workout supplements with a ton of coffeine and other stuff, without any effect.
Recently I bought CLEN from two sources, one is made by Sopharma (Bulgaria) 20mg another is Magnus Pharmacuticals (India) 40mg.
I started using 40mg, adding +20mg every day, until I reacheed 140mg/day that I will keep taking until the end of the 2nd week.

So now, I have taking taking CLEN for 9 days now, and honestly, I don't notice any difference.
For example, some people wrote that they can't sleep...
I literally, just took 140mg clen in the morning, had breakfast etc, and went to sleep after that. :)
The only thing that I might noticed is that I sweat more, but that can be simply because the weather got generally nicer and the temperature went up.

Anyway, I am doing weight training 3 times a week, and cardio+swimming (which is also cardio) another 3 times a week, having one resting day.
I will see what happens after my 8 week cycle, which is:
1. week - building up the clen dose
2. week - daily 140mg clen
3-4. week - off the stuff
5-6. week - back to 140mg/day clen
7-8. week off again

Has anyone else had similar experience?

lol what a riot! you can drink all of that redbull and coffee and feel no effects, but you say you sweat and atributed it to the weather being nice outside?
and your doing a clen cycle. cant wait to see your threads when you start doing tren right off the bat.

Last edited:
Since you are a senior member since 2003 with more than 4156 posts, with all respect: How your repsonse was helpful exactly?

say you sweat and attributed it to the weather being nice outside?
- Yes, because here in Spain the aircondition is mostly a theoretical concept then reality. I was exercising wearing long pants a couple of weeks ago and now I am wearing shorts. And clen had nothing to do with that, it's just 10 degrees more in the gym.

and your doing a clen cycle.
- Yes.

cant wait to see your threads when you start doing tren right off the bat.
- No thx, I rather have a working dick than a ton of muscles and a penis that I can use only to piss my name onto a belly of a snowman.

Since you are a senior member since 2003 with more than 4156 posts, with all respect: How your repsonse was helpful exactly?

- Yes, because here in Spain the aircondition is mostly a theoretical concept then reality. I was exercising wearing long pants a couple of weeks ago and now I am wearing shorts. And clen had nothing to do with that, it's just 10 degrees more in the gym.

- Yes.

- No thx, I rather have a working dick than a ton of muscles and a penis that I can use only to piss my name onto a belly of a snowman.
I live in Florida and i break a sweat just walking down the driveway to get the morning paper.

So true there brotherman. so many get into this sport and by and by they go astray in their protocols and before they know it they got good gains alright, but cant get their peckers up to save their lives.
worst is that it happens when they got the homecoming queen spread eagle and willing.
sad.

Back