Made Test Prop and it HURTS!!!

BIGGSHOT94

OK i made some Test prop. 100ml at about 140mg a ml. 18% BB, 5% BA.

And it feels like i got shot in the leg with a gun after my first inject of it yesterday.

I was thinking about adding 10-15ml of oil to it. So i know i need to heat my oil and sterilize it but do i need to filter it into the bottle or can i just shoot it right into the vial. I dont have any filters right now and i def need to do somethin about this stuff. Dont know if i can take a shot of this stuff every other day.lol

Thx in advance.

-BIGG

I say yes to filtering it unless it's prefiltered sterile oil and your in a dust free (clean room) environment.

I make my prop at 150mg/ml 3%ba 20%bb and it's painless. You sure you didn't just inject near a nerve?

thorsky said:
I say yes to filtering it unless it's prefiltered sterile oil and your in a dust free (clean room) environment.

I make my prop at 150mg/ml 3%ba 20%bb and it's painless. You sure you didn't just inject near a nerve?

you do not have to be in a "clean room enviroment".

BIGGSHOT94 said:
OK i made some Test prop. 100ml at about 140mg a ml. 18% BB, 5% BA.

And it feels like i got shot in the leg with a gun after my first inject of it yesterday.

I was thinking about adding 10-15ml of oil to it. So i know i need to heat my oil and sterilize it but do i need to filter it into the bottle or can i just shoot it right into the vial. I dont have any filters right now and i def need to do somethin about this stuff. Dont know if i can take a shot of this stuff every other day.lol

Thx in advance.

-BIGG

heating the oil dont sterilize it. filtering then baking does. you do not want to bake anything until after its filtered. if you damage any bacteria before filtering endotoxins are released. filtering doesnt capture endos. just filter the oil inthe vial.

Back