maintain gains with supplements

mr-equoipoise

hey guys i am on a cycle : its my sec cycle ... my first was deca , test , dbol i literarely kep nothing i was new and did not know about pct , and i did not take any supplements and did not eat good wich make sence alott so i dnt wanna repeat my mistake again ...

eq : 400 mg/week first 8 weeks than 500 mg/week the rest 4
test cyp : week 1-12 500 mg/week
deca : week 1-8 200 mg/week /
vitamin b-6 week 1- 12
proviron : week 3 - 17
PCT :
Clomid Therapy

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

nitro tech ( post workout) , cell tech (powerfull creatine): 15 mins after the post wrkout , anabolik halo (intra workout) , noxplode ( pre workout) , bcaas (amino acids ) ,optimen (multivitamin) , and russian bear 5000 (carbs) with lcarnitine to prevent fat .
anw i wanted 2 ask with all of these and the pct , proper diet and training . is it possible 2 maintain all the gains ??

Last edited:
it sounds like if you know what to do this time, and a proper recovery this time you may keep more of your gains..

it sounds like if you know what to do this time, and a proper recovery this time you may keep more of your gains..

i realy hope so because ive been hearing lots of bad stuff about deca and how people loose most of their gains after it even with good pct ... have u ever tried deca ?

People don't even get gains from deca at 200mg a week for 8 weeks. Deca should be ran 400mg a week for 12 weeks MINIMUM. That's alot of pre/post/during stimulants. Watch ur bp

People don't even get gains from deca at 200mg a week for 8 weeks. Deca should be ran 400mg a week for 12 weeks MINIMUM. That's alot of pre/post/during stimulants. Watch ur bp

i am not arguing with you you are more expert and old in steroids than me but my friend did 200 mg/week of deka with 300 mgs of test prop for only 7 weeks and he gained 20 pounds and since its only my sec cycle i dnt want to higher the dosage ... so i thought ill do it for 8 and stack it up with eq it improves vascularity and gives appetite and lean gains roght ? with test of course
and about the supplements advice is it because i just came out of a cycle something might go wrong with my bp ? or in all ways cz im used 2 the supps i take them all the time 10x
Does my PCT look good ? 10x again

Last edited:

i agree with coltmac,400mg is the minimum for deca to work good,and the minimum to run it imo is 14-16 weeks

also that imo is to many supplements,keep the creatine,bcaa's trash the rest,drink a whey protein shake PWO,just my opinion

i am not arguing with you you are more expert and old in steroids than me but my friend did 200 mg/week of deka with 300 mgs of test prop for only 7 weeks and he gained 20 pounds and since its only my sec cycle i dnt want to higher the dosage ... so i thought ill do it for 8 and stack it up with eq it improves vascularity and gives appetite and lean gains roght ? with test of course
and about the supplements advice is it because i just came out of a cycle something might go wrong with my bp ? or in all ways cz im used 2 the supps i take them all the time 10x
Does my post cycle therapy (pct) look good ? 10x again

I've been doing a lot of research on Deca lately as I am planning my next cycle.

EVERYTHING I have researched suggest a minimum effective Deca dosage of 400 mg a week and a minimum effective run time of 14-16 weeks.

Even the steroid profiles on this site talk about deca being a SLOW builder. It will take 8 weeks just to start kicking.

ok so i will take the deka 400 mgs for 10 weeks and the cycle will be :
eq : 500 mg /week 12 weeks
deca : 400 mg/week 10 weeks
test cyp:500 mg/12 weeks
proviron starts week 3 to the end of post cycle therapy (pct)
vitamin b-6 all the way
proteine all the way and with the post cycle therapy (pct) ill stick to cell tech , proteine and multivitamin and might add russian bear ive been hear gr8 stuff about it i think i will be able to gain 8 kilos and maintain them ... is it possible ?

I've read you should run 1.5/2.0 test - 1.0 deca so 600+test/400 deca would be ideal then.

Edit: I'm not sure how it works since you have EQ in the mix as well.

Last edited:
Back