major pain from prop injection

HAHAHHA I know exactly what your talking about its the reaching out to close it once im in is the painful part. Your body will get used to it after about a week of short not much else you can do besides masage the injection spot.

try heating the oil before you inject. I have been doing that the past few weeks with my QV enanthate and the pain is not even close to what it was before.

i wonder if this is batch dependent? is this pain normal for you?

i put 3mgs of QV prop in my left delt this morning and no pain whatsoever...

dznutzx said:
anyway to reduce it? i can hardly open my car door

Let me guess, QV ??

Apply a HOT towel to affected area and it will take care of the problem..... i used to have to limp after booting up my glutes... and it is an EOD drug which made it even worse... UNTIL this nurse @ my gym was kind enough to give me a pointer !

put a wet towel in the microwave for like 3- 4 mins then apply !

Re: Re: major pain from prop injection

Die$eL~Man said:
Let me guess, QV ??

Apply a HOT towel to affected area and it will take care of the problem..... i used to have to limp after booting up my glutes... and it is an EOD drug which made it even worse... UNTIL this nurse @ my gym was kind enough to give me a pointer !

put a wet towel in the microwave for like 3- 4 mins then apply !

great advise guys!
what about sitting in a sauan for a long time to sweat out the inflamation or whatever is causing the pain?? i was also thinking cardio to clean shit out. also a really hot shower?

a massage would probably KILL
about 12 hours or so after i put the prop into my tricep it was BULDGING HUGE but now its not ;\

im using prop to kickstart the enanthate cycle. i put 250mg E into my quad and there isnt the slighest bit of soreness there.

glue injections will get the test to your system faster? how true is this?

glue injections will get the test to your system faster? how true is this?

not true....test uptake is same throughout the body no matter injex site.

good luck bro.

damn my prop is pretty painful 5%ba 15%bb been living on advil everyday going to mix up some new prop with less ba and give it a shot. last delt shot was something else.

i dont know how much this will help you but i found that injecting ed but smaller amount was a lot less painfull for me. i went from 2ml/eod to 1ml/ ed. give it a try.

guys the towel cools down so fast that it doesnt seem to work.

it might stay hot for 3 minutes at the most.....i tried renuking it a few times but im still in pain.....i have to get rid of it today!!!

what about aspercreme? im taking every antioxidant i can
would sitting in a steam room for long time help, or some slow cardio?

do i want to move the sore muscles around u keep warming them up and the pain goes away but then does it get worse once theyre cold again? e.g. sometimes it kills to extend my arm (tricep) but i took a really hot shower and sprayed the sore area for a few minutes and i could move them and flex them with tolerable pain.

Last edited:
bump.........
need to know if its going to make it worse to use the sore muscles or not like if i did cross country cardio very slow to flow the blood and clear the crap out..........i gotta get into work tonight so i can pay the bills! sorry for the impatience!

ya i need to know how to get rid of it today im not injecting nothing today this pain must go so i can get back to work
will using the muscle hurt them more if i were to work them out very very lightly or just some cardio ?

dznutzx said:
guys the towel cools down so fast that it doesnt seem to work.

it might stay hot for 3 minutes at the most.....i tried renuking it a few times but im still in pain.....i have to get rid of it today!!!

what about aspercreme? im taking every antioxidant i can
would sitting in a steam room for long time help, or some slow cardio?

do i want to move the sore muscles around u keep warming them up and the pain goes away but then does it get worse once theyre cold again? e.g. sometimes it kills to extend my arm (tricep) but i took a really hot shower and sprayed the sore area for a few minutes and i could move them and flex them with tolerable pain.

is the pain from the prop injection caused by the same thing as doms???????
because i know working out a muscle with doms lightly can actually reduce soreness significantly

ac253189 said:
add anohter 1cc of sterile oil in the syrgine , killed the pain for me.

im gonna start a BD prop cycle soon and ppl told me that that hurts like hell.

so where can i get the sterile oil from and whats it called and how much ml is 1 cc.??

After i have added the sterile oil to the prop shall i still heat it all.???

tanx

Back