MAJOR PEPTIDE SALE AT GWP 1 WEEK Sale!

Join our facebook for a special discount code on chemicals good until tommorow am!

one week sale on all peptides! Amazing savings! All peptides are marked down on site! We are overstocked! Usa made peptides and research chemicals!

We offer same day shipping and worldwide shipping!

Also sidenafil and gw501516 are both on sale!

Peptides- peptides

sidenafil- sildenafil citrate 25mg per ml 60ml bottle w marked 1cc dropper - research

gw501516- gw-501516 99% purity 5mg per 1ml 60ml w marked dropper - research

dont forget to "like" our facebook page
great white peptides | facebook

today i received my ostarine that i ordered for my research,i will definitely take advantage of more offers from you GWP.
very pleased and happy costumer
:beertoast

today i received my ostarine that i ordered for my research,i will definitely take advantage of more offers from you gwp.
Very pleased and happy costumer
:beertoast

glad to hear!!! Dont forget to check out our super sale on peptides until feb 1st also we will be offering buy 2 get 1 free on certain research chemicals in the next few weeks!!!

The 60ml part is sometimes overlooked I think. This is DOUBLE the product that most places are selling you.

Just a reminder that sale is good on peptides price is reduced on site until feb 1st killer great white pricing! Also check out the buy 2 get 1 free research chemicals!

Back