MAJOR PEPTIDE SALE AT GWP 1 WEEK Sale!

Sounds good Researchers sale extended til feb 1st! Also we will do one different research chem on sale twice a week starting next week til feb 1st!

I ordered the day before MLK or on a saturday IDK i forgot. Any way it was processed on tuesday and I got my stuff today. Took an extra day but his customer service skills is top notch. I asked about my ordered and within seconds he replied from his black berry to my email. A few emails back and forth and I told him I would rep him on ology for the customer service.

The real test is the products which Ill see how will my guinea pig does... :D

Glad we could Help!

I ordered the day before MLK or on a saturday IDK i forgot. Any way it was processed on tuesday and I got my stuff today. Took an extra day but his customer service skills is top notch. I asked about my ordered and within seconds he replied from his black berry to my email. A few emails back and forth and I told him I would rep him on ology for the customer service.

The real test is the products which Ill see how will my guinea pig does... :D

Nice, gonna grab me some GW-501516. Whats the shelf life on this and whats all your opinions about running it during a bulk??

Nice, gonna grab me some GW-501516. Whats the shelf life on this and whats all your opinions about running it during a bulk??

Hi Mike

That is a really good and interesting concept, run the GW during a bulk to keep some of the fat off while you are in a calorie surplus. As per the study that is exactly what GW should be able to help with.

GWP, first I want to say thank you for the fast ship on my order!

I sent a email to your storefront. Quick question on my order.

**Wow, now that's customer service, email responded to almost immediately! Thanks for the info!**

Last edited:
**Wow, now that's customer service, email responded to almost immediately! Thanks for the info!**
i have to agree with that,i send a question from my phone at work around lunch australian time,and couldn't believe that 1 minute later i had my answer on my phone,it must have been late at night in the states...
now THAT is commitment and costumer service!!this has happened already twice,so its not just a one off type of thing.hats off GWP u rock

i have to agree with that,i send a question from my phone at work around lunch australian time,and couldn't believe that 1 minute later i had my answer on my phone,it must have been late at night in the states...
now THAT is commitment and costumer service!!this has happened already twice,so its not just a one off type of thing.hats off GWP u rock

THANKS GUYS! WE HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY AND TRY TO RESPOND ASAP! MOST THE TIME RIGHT AWAY TO COMMENTS AND ?S WE CANT ANSWER ALL ?s OR MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY BUT WE TRY! GWP

hi mike

that is a really good and interesting concept, run the gw during a bulk to keep some of the fat off while you are in a calorie surplus. As per the study that is exactly what gw should be able to help with.

zeek we appeciate the honest feedback of your researching of products all around! Gwp

remember tadalafil exemestane and toremiefen are still on sale until tonight!

Nice to hear all the good reviews, have been trying to find a new pep source after my old one went to hell. Looks like I found a home.

Hi Mike

That is a really good and interesting concept, run the GW during a bulk to keep some of the fat off while you are in a calorie surplus. As per the study that is exactly what GW should be able to help with.

Im gonna give it a shot, I begin my bulk tomorow so will make the GW order tonight. WIll be interesting to see what happens. From what I have read I don't think it will limit my gains either.

Back