make your own magic solution.

chatbear

Chemist
What’s in an injectable?

There are usually three classes of components in an oil based injectable. These include a hormone, solvent/cosolvent, and preservative, like benzyl alcohol or chlorbutanol. The hormone is one of the various steroids available, and the main solvent is some type of oil, usually sesame. There may be cosolvents present as well, to aid in making the steroid more soluble. These cosolvents are the key to the “magic dissolving solution”. Since the “magic dissolving solution” prevents crystallization in depot, aka "the formation of steroid crystals in your butt", and hence, pain, we must ask what could prevent crystallization in depot? The obvious answer is a cosolvent.

However, the current cosolvent of choice, benzyl alcohol, has not done a very good job at giving pain free injection. The main reason being that benzyl alcohol is irritating at high concentrations, like above 10%, and that it is a water-soluble. One gram of benzyl alcohol is soluble in only 25mls of water (1). Thus, the benzyl alcohol will tend to leech out of the depot, and the steroid will become insoluble, and crystallize, and you will start walking like you have a corncob hidden in, well, you know. Now if the cosolvent used was oil soluble and water insoluble, then we might have something. The cosolvent would stay in the oil, keeping the steroid in solution, and preventing crystallization. A well-known oil soluble cosolvent is benzyl benzoate. This is used in T-200 as a cosolvent, and is insoluble in water (1). If I had to guess, I would say this is the main ingredient in the “magic dissolving solution”, but really this article is about how to make your own high concentration steroids, and not what the ingredients are in any kit out there. A higher concentration of this combined with a reduction in oil could yield a pain-free injection with a higher mg/ml concentration.

Author’s Note: After writing the first draft of this article, a member of a discussion board I am on tried, independent of me, using 7mls of benzyl benzoate and 3 mls of benzyl alcohol, along with 10ml of oil to make a pain free 200mg/ml concentration of trenbolone acetate! Looks like it works!

Two other oil soluble solvents, which you have probably never heard of, are guaiacol (2-methoxyphenol) and phenyl salicylate (2-hydroxybenzoic acid phenyl ester). One gram of guaiacol dissolves in 60-70mls of water and 1g phenyl salicylate is soluble in 6670ml water (1). These compounds were claimed in a patent from 1958 to be used in the preparation of extremely high mg/ml injectables (2). I will share the formulas from the patent, but being that I have no real world experience making these, I cannot say for a fact that they will produce pain-free injections. The kitchen chemist can easily acquire these compounds, and try them if they are inclined to do so.

Example 5

0.35 parts by weight of testosterone propionate are ground with 0.7 parts of phenyl salicylate, and the mixture is molten at 38 degrees C. A clear, easily mobile liquid is obtained which does not solidify at 0 degrees C. and contains 350 mg. of testosterone propionate per cc. If it is desired to produce smaller dosages, weaker solutions of testosterone propionate can be prepared by increasing the proportion of phenyl salicylate.

Example 9

There is produced … a melt from 1 part testosterone propionate and 1 part phenyl salicylate, 1 part of ethyl lactate and 2.5 parts of sesame oil are added thereto, yielding an oleaginous injection liquid which contains 200 mg. of testosterone propionate per cc. By varying the fatty proportion, solutions of higher or lower hormone content can be obtained – i.e. by adding less oil, you can have a concentration higher than 200mg/ml, and by adding more oil you can have a concentration lower than 200mg/ml.

Example 16

1 part of guaiacol is molten with 2 parts of testosterone propionate. The melt remains liquid even at low temperature (under 10 degrees C.). 1 cc. of this melt contains 400mg. of testosterone propionate.

Example 19

Guaiacol-hormone melts obtained according to Examples 16 … are diluted with injection liquids. For instance, 1 part of guaiacol and 2 parts of testosterone propionate are molten and 2.2 cc. of sesame oil are added thereto. A clear, stable injection liquid is obtained, 1 cc. of which contains 400 mg. of testosterone propionate.

The full text of the patent can be found here.
Once one of the above formulas is obtained, the liquid should be filtered with a .22 or .45 micron filter into a sterile vial. Be sure to put another needle in the vial to equalize the pressure, and try to minimize air currents around you so particles and bacteria don’t get in your vial. For those of you who only want “human grade” gear, doing it yourself is one of the best ways to go. You know what you are getting, and how much of it. Oh, and by the way, this is exactly how injectable steroids are prepared in compounding pharmacies for human use.

Reference:

1. Merck Index: An Encyclopedia of Chemicals, Drugs, & Biologicals by Maryadele J. O'Neil (Editor)

2. U.S. Patent 2,840,508 Injectable Steroid Hormone Preparations and Method Of Making Same. Schering June 24, 1958.

"Author’s Note: After writing the first draft of this article, a member of a discussion board I am on tried, independent of me, using 7mls of benzyl benzoate and 3 mls of benzyl alcohol, along with 10ml of oil to make a pain free 200mg/ml concentration of trenbolone acetate! Looks like it works!"

..Would the 7mls of bb and 3mls of ba work w/ prohormone powders too? Just trying to find the correct ratio, because I have some 1,4ad and 4ad cyp. powder i`m trying to convert..tHanks in advance!

so what was the total volumue of this 3ml of ba, 7ml of bb and 10ml of oil. if thats all he used cept for the 4g of tren a to get 20ml then i am gonna call BS. no way in hell thats painless. thats 41% solvent.

yup all stocked up. maybe i need to become a kit maker like T. "PB's kits and stuff". we have products in the front room for all audiences and for the adults we have the back room supplies. bring a date and one for me too.

oh and by the way it would have been 5g of tren a. sorry miscalculated there.

grafix-gnc said:
yeah for real, 3mL BA and 7mL BB and 10mL oil, no fuckin way, thats enough BA to take off my leg, lol

Yeah I was eh doing the math there and eh, thats on the high side of things :D

I'd like to call you all a bunch of pussies for not being able to take 40 some odd percent of ba, but I can barely handle 2%.

Pussies.

Phenyl?

WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED :) .7PARTS AND .35PARTS?
I,M INTRESTED IN THAT PHENYL SALICYLATE THEORY!!!! :rolleyes:
I WOULD APPRECIATE SOMEBODY EXSPLAINING THIS FOR ME!!!
(NOT TO SHARP :insane2: )

paperpitbull said:
WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED :) .7PARTS AND .35PARTS?
I,M INTRESTED IN THAT PHENYL SALICYLATE THEORY!!!! :rolleyes:
I WOULD APPRECIATE SOMEBODY EXSPLAINING THIS FOR ME!!!
(NOT TO SHARP :insane2: )

ummm.... you tried google yet? what about the search button? all these questions been answered a 1000 times on here.

i,ve tried the search but it seems that i can,t seem to find any firsthand exp. with the process just referrals to DAZES PAPER!
i know that theory I was hoping to actually find someone who,s put it use!!!! :spank:
OH WELL!,THANKS : :sleep:

Back