makinf fina filter.

simpllyhuge

im confused about what the coffe filter is for if i have the syringe oil filter.

i bought 2 6 gram kits from universal kits and i onbly need to use one right now. The kit came with one vile with the magic soluction and then 1 bottle of oil and one the same size that is empty. please help im confused about when to bakje and when to filter.

You use the coffee filter as a "prefilter" to clean up the mixture a little bfore passing it through the syringe filter. Itl catch the big particulate that would clog your whatman within 10ml.

Following other directions, its use to drain the gunk, getting as much tren out of the conversion as possible.

Depends on what method you're using but the idea is the same.

i dont have compontent th i made a mistake its fina.

so i just finished dissoliving the pellets into the solution and i added as much oil as would fit. now i guess i am suppost to heat it to and almost boil in water correct.? then when do i use the the coffe filter and the other filter. thanks

I have used fina before that was made and i watched the process of mixing,filtering and bottling. What i need though is a good confirmation on step by step instructions on the entire process. Can any one help?

so far i dissolved the fina pellets int he solution and shook for 20 minutes, i added enough oil to fill it to the top, then i let it sit for like 1-1/2 hours because i was waiting to have access to the stove. so then i put it water and took it out when it came to a boil. now im confused about when to use the coffe filter and the other filter and what to do with the remaining oil. please help

that confuses me, my fina has been heated to an almost boil and it has been sitting for a few hours and a lot has settled to the bottom. so can some one just break down the rest of the steps. i have x amount of sterile oil left, about a little less than half the oil. can some one please help me out with the next steps.

ok, you have a vial with gunk at the bottom, and clear golden tren oil on the top.

1) draw off the tren oil with a syringe and put it in a different vial or beaker or glass, whatever. It doesnt have to be sterile.

2) dump the gunk into a presoaked coffee filter thats somehow arranged such that the tren oil drips from the gunk into a beaker/vial/glass whatever. Preferably this will be the same container from step 1. If you cant figure out how to cob job something up, you shouldnt be making your own injectables.

2a) You may want to put a little extra oil in the gunky vial to get all the shit out of it and into the coffee filter. Also, presoak the coffee filter with oil.

3) After the gunk has drained for a while, squeeze the coffee filter gently to get the last bit of tren out. This can get messy but who cares, its not supposed to be sterile yet.

4) Now you should have a nice cloudy tren solution in some type of collecting vial/beaker/cup/glass whatever. Heat it a little, and attach the syringe filter up to your final vial. Its up to you how you get the tren into your syringe before filtering. I personally pull the plunger>attach syringe to filter>pour tren solution in>put plunger back in>push>repeat. Cant get any simpler.

simpllyhuge said:
i dont have compontent th i made a mistake its fina.

so i just finished dissoliving the pellets into the solution and i added as much oil as would fit. now i guess i am suppost to heat it to and almost boil in water correct.? then when do i use the the coffe filter and the other filter. thanks

bro the amount of oil you use is kinda important. it determines the concentration. so saying i put all it would hold dont mean much.

so filtered it throught the coffe filter over night and all day then i just put it all through the syringe filter, and now i am preheating my oven to 250 for 45 minutes. then my tren should be done correct? then im gonna split it up 3 ways.

also the universal kits site is down, and i forgot how many ml's my 6 gram kit is suppost to have. I know the concentration is 75mg and so do i just divide 6 grams by that? thanks

80ml total. you may have a little less since you prefiltered and sterile filterted

275f for a full hour after oven preheats.

Back