Revalor converscion need help PLEASE

So I did everything correctly with HEET, LYE, and water filtering. Let it dry into powder. I did this with two carts of REVALOR. So this is what I added on solvents and oil. BA 1ml BB 7.4 and grape seed oil 32ml. I then stuck in microwave a bit like I did my synovex to heat it up and melt. The stuff turned liquid when hot but as soon as it started cooling it started to clump up and the fina separate from the oil and solvents. Can someone help me with this problem. Tell me how to get this right please. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The effects on microwaves on chemicals does my head in.
Everyone should read this ... Hans Hertel, a Swiss scientist, stated about microwaves:

"There are no atoms, molecules or cells of any organic system able to withstand such a violent, destructive power for any extended period of time, not even in the low energy range of milliwatts, This is how microwave cooking heat is generated, friction from this violence in water molecules. Structures of molecules are torn apart, molecules are forcefully deformed (called structural isomerism) and thus become impaired in quality."

Last edited:
View attachment 564001View attachment 564002 so I heated up boiling water and placed this glass inside boiling water so as to heat up chemicals and finish conversion. One pic is what it looks like hot. Other one when it cools off. Neither one looks right. I did not have a problem at all suspending the synovex. Can you please help me by letting me know what im doing wrong here? Thank you so much in advance for help guys.

Back