Making an anavar oral suspension

roccodart440

Lets say I have all this anavar powder here and I want to make up a suspension.

Let me know if this math is right.

If I want 20mg per 1ml. Then if I make a 70ml vial of solution I would need to add 1400mg of anavar to the solution to make this happen right?

Also is grapeseed oil the best thing to suspend it in or should I use something else like drinking alchohol?

I prefer to do other way, if you want to suspend 1400mg then you divide that for the disired concentration, 1400mg / 20mg/ml = 70ml total volume

Anavar sucks to do a solution, I was able only to do it a 8mg/ml with 80% grain alcohol, and honestly not 100% in solution, as i would like! so forget it... I'm trying to get 64mg/day and i almost get drunk... i need to leave it exposed to the air almost a day and it still have some alcohol

I think a suspension with grapeseed works, but never done it myself so I'll wait to hear pullin and dougo opinions.

1.4 G var
68.95 ml of grapeseed oil
This will make a suspension at 20mg/ml and a total of 70ml's

Shake and use, it will work fine.

NYCEE said:
1.4 G Anavar (var)
68.95 ml of grapeseed oil
This will make a suspension at 20mg/ml and a total of 70ml's

Shake and use, it will work fine.

Why 68.85ml? Also why do you use grapeseed oil and not a very strong alchohol per say?

Basicly my prob is I have 40mg caps of Anavar (var) and want to speasd my doses out because Anavar (var) has an active life of 8-12 hours.

Is it possible to take Anavar (var) at 80mg per day? If it is than I wouldn't have to make the suspension.

add the powder to any kinda veg oil. 100mg/ml with walnut oil is a hit. it wont go to solution at any reasonable dose. 80mg/d is a moderate dose at best. many take far more than that. its anavar not anadrol. :D

10g of powder will make 100ml suspension @ 100mg/ml.

In that case I may just run it at 40mg ED Every 12 hours.

It's my 2nd cycle but my 1st test cycle (1st was dbol) Do you think it would be ok to add in the Anavar (var) at about week 5 of my ten week test cycle?

Also is 500mg EW of test the final verdict for me?

Update

I made the anavar suspension last night. I use NOW brand grape seed oil. It's 50ml of suspension 10mg/1ml. My GF is using it right now.

Thanks for your help guys. :)

Back