Making enanthate @500mg/ml?

Deadlift

If I used 5% BA and 5% BB do you think it would hold? ALso, for 400mg/ml deca at the same solvent concentration?

enan and deca dont need a solvent. they are both soluable in oil and will both hold at high mg/ml concentrations. i have enan, cyp and deca at 400 with no solvents. of the three cyp is the most fickle. i have seen it hold with no solvent and have seen it lock up with 15% solvent. BB has a melting point of 15c so it may not be the best solvent to use in the cooler months. BTW the enan 400 i made was slightly painfull the first few injects but after that no pain or discomfort. esp when mixed with some lower mg stuff like tren or masteron. the deca is pain free.

yes you need to asperate the vials when baking. bake for 1 hour on 275f. you need to calibrate your oven as well.

you can try 500mg/ml and trhen check the pain factor if it is too painfull add sterile oil and cut it down to 400mg/ml.

good luck

Aspirtate woudl mean just suck the air out, not leaving the pin in while it is baking. Which do you mean? Or both?

pullinbig said:

yes you need to asperate the vials when baking. bake for 1 hour on 275f. you need to calibrate your oven as well.

When I tried this with a 25G pin, it left a permanent hole in the stopper so that the oil would leak out if the vial was turned upside down. How can that problem be avoided?

stick inthe thick part of the stopper (near edge). never had that happen before cept with a 18g i made the mistake of using one tim.

Since I am starting with sterile oil, and will be putting in BA as well as filtering it, do I even need to bake it after?

ba does not make a compound sterile. it does kill some bacteria but not all. in some cases it does not even kill bacteria but inhibits growth. for oily solutions pharmacopoeia recommends filtration with heat sterilzation at 150c. antimicrobials are fairly ineffective in this situation. for aqueous solutions antimicrobials in conjunction with autoclaving at 120c is suffient. in a later article i read that 120c is suffient for oily solutions as well. i like to use 275f or so just to make sure.

Back