10 grams of EQ,
10 grams Dbol,
6 grams Anavar,
10 grams clomid,
10 grams Nolvadex,
1 gram finasteride,
1 gram letrozole,
Should do me for a couple of cycles.
Anyway, I'm planning on brewing 250mg/ml injectebles and 25mg ml orals except the fina and letrozole.

Any ideas on how i should go about making certain i get dosing right with the fina and letrozole. I want them to be 5mg/ml in solution.
Any recipes guys.

Also, regarding the other orals, i was thinking of capping but its such a ball ache. Any ideas on making a liquid? Is it really just as simple as throwing it in with some vodka?

Any help would be much appreciated.
cheers

You can always make suspensions. Not sure if letro will go into easy solution at 5mg/mL when using EC.

basically I just need to know what chems to use make a solution for letrozole and the same for finasteride.

dbol said:

OK, I'll bite.

Get some EC, some 100 proof vodka, or even just some olive oil. Put the powder in the alcohol/oil, shake, draw, drink.

Got it? Good. That'll be $87.50

follow this chart to get to the desiered ratio per mg/ml

For 1 gram of powder

Desired Ratio Solvent
5mg/ml 199ml
10mg/ml 99ml
15mg/ml 65.5ml
20mg/ml 49ml
25mg/ml 39ml
30mg/ml 32.25ml
35mg/ml 27.5ml
40mg/ml 24ml
45mg/ml 21.25ml
50mg/ml 19ml
55mg/ml 17ml
60mg/ml 15.5ml
65mg/ml 15.25ml
70mg/ml 13.25ml
75mg/ml 12.25ml
80mg/ml 11.5
85mg/ml 10.75ml
90mg/ml 10ml
95mg/ml 9.5ml
100mg/ml 9ml

basicaly what you would have to do bro is the following ill break it down so its simple to follow instructions

weight out a gram of letro.

put in a glass beaker.

add 99mls everclear or bacardi 151.

put over low heat continously swirling the mixture to help the powder to desolve.

then slow add another 400 mls of everclear or bacardi 151.

you dont have to but you can keep putting it over the heat every time you add some more everclear or bacardi.. i find i just helps a little.

this will give you 500mls at 2mg/ml.

to easy bro.

Khyron said:
I don't know about Everclear but I know Bacardi 151 works.
Well if Bacardi 151 works, then either variant of EC will certainly work.

What concentration did you get into solution?

Cheers for the help guys. Although to suggest simply suspending it in oil is a bit risky with a drug like letrozole. But cheers anyway.
Regarding the solution: What is bacardi 151 and what is EC please? Anyone know of a site I can get these. I've checked www.lemelange.com and can't find either.

dbol said:
Cheers for the help guys. Although to suggest simply suspending it in oil is a bit risky with a drug like letrozole. But cheers anyway.
Regarding the solution: What is bacardi 151 and what is EC please? Anyone know of a site I can get these. I've checked www.lemelange.com and can't find either.

They are available at your local liquor store. Bacardi 151 in a pink bottle and everclear is like 190 proof, almost pure ethyl alcohol.

I still thought letro was just about impossible to get into solution without some help.

Back