My first REAL Tren cycle, looking for feedback

kaindawg

So looking for some advice, feedback on this cycle. I have had some experience in the past but not alot with Tren. most cycles in the past have been Test only or with Winny or Anavar. I used EP for all products in this current cycle Im looking to cut down a bit for summer.

Test E 250 E5D week 1-3
Test E 150 E3-4D week 4-7
TEST P 50Tren A 50 mix E3D week4-10

T3 50Mcg ED
Aromosin 20mg EOD (more if needed)
HCG 250 week
Anavar weeks 4-10 50mg ED
Will run Nolva/Clomid PCT

My stats:
Male 37
20% ish BF
5'11" 240

Last edited:
This is quite the unorthodox cycle, but I'm sure you have your rationale. I do think you should just run the 250mg and not change the dose/frequency at week 4. Also, split the 250mg into two 1/2 ML pins taken twice per week. The short ester cut mix taken every third day just can't happen bro, you have to pin it every other day as a minimum, as in that is literally the least frequent dosing that is still effective. Good luck.

Thats essentially what i meant with the Test E is 1/2 shot every 4 days or so. That’s exactly the info I was looking for on the TrenA i need to do it EOD thank you ill get some more and take it that way. Like i said never done Tren before want to do it correctly Thanks for advice much appreciated

From what I've read around the tren might make youb agressive, dominate type personality. Someone said "you don't take tren, tren takes you." I've also heard of tren cough if I'm remembering right. It cam cause some taste or feeling or something.

Log it out man. I rep for logs. We love logs here.

Thats essentially what i meant with the Test E is 1/2 shot every 4 days or so. That***8217;s exactly the info I was looking for on the TrenA i need to do it EOD thank you ill get some more and take it that way. Like i said never done Tren before want to do it correctly Thanks for advice much appreciated

I mean keep it at 250 and not lower it to 150mg as you listed. Really a cut mix like that would work best taken every day, but EOD will still give results just possibly more side due to fluctuations. Ace and prop esters start to really tank by the second day. I'll admit I don't want to pin ED so I'd much rather run Tren E. I've used Tren Ace before at 50mg EOD and it doesn't make me feel moody or aggressive at all personally, very calm actually. I just feel confident, energetic and can train more often. Never had Tren cough either I think it's a myth. Any gear can make u cough if u hit a vein, which happened to me with test E once. Test prop gets me more aggressive and moody than Tren.

I would advice you doing something like this: test 750 mg per week. running 1-12 weeks.
tren 50 mg eod or 3 times per week. running 1-8 weeks.
winny 25mg ed running 1-8 weeks (to avoid prog buildup)
t3 25 mg ed running 1-8 weeks.
hcg .250 mg twice per week.
ai letrozole 1-8 weeks.
aromison 8-12 weeks.
pct.
ten days off.
hcg .500 iu ed for 10 days.
followed by 6-8 weeks of nolvadex.

I would advice you doing something like this: test 750 mg per week. running 1-12 weeks.
tren 50 mg eod or 3 times per week. running 1-8 weeks.
winny 25mg ed running 1-8 weeks (to avoid prog buildup)
t3 25 mg ed running 1-8 weeks.
hcg .250 mg twice per week.
ai letrozole 1-8 weeks.
aromison 8-12 weeks.
pct.
ten days off.
hcg .500 iu ed for 10 days.
followed by 6-8 weeks of nolvadex buy roids on https://steroids-evolution.com.

Did you try this cycle? https://steroids-evolution.com

Last edited:
Sorry for delayed update, i kept the Test at 250 and Tren mix EOD so far everything is good except i do not enjoy this many injections lol. Iv went down in BF about 2.5% and only side effect has been only me being very agitated. I will get full numbers and update soon

I onky had tren cough once, i think i hit a vein or something... my first time with tren i did 200 then every few weeks upped ut a bit to see how much i could handle... 500 was too much... then i knew that n switched to tren e... and i never had any ofthe sides except work was a bitch cause the cardio went down harsh... and now i can take 750 no prob... i havent in years, ever since i went on trt i am a believer in small doses. I dont compete...
So yea tren a, id do everyday instead of eod. Less needed each day (first few cycles i loved pinning, now i hate it lol) and less chance of sides

These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 60% discount just type "Beligas60". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!
The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/worldofroids.to

Back