Making oral winny this simple?

carolinacrackah

I could just measure out 100mg worth of Winstrol (winny) powder throw it in 1ml worth of oil shake and drink?
Where does the PS80 come in?
Yes I have been using the search button on the forum.
Thanks for the repleys.

You can sprinkle 100mg in your mouth if you want to. The goal is to get it into your stomach. Everything in bewteen just determines how easily it gets there.

Dougoe is right

PS. Carolinah, May1010 called you "tastie"

First of all, Winstrol (winny) is the gayest, most homoerotic fag-roid in the book. I heard olympic figure skaters like to dust thier belgian waffles with it.

Second, get yourself a 60 or 120ml bottle with a dropper (in this case clear, not amber). Add the appropriate amount of fairy dust (winny) and fill with olive oil. Done.

DougoeFre5h said:
First of all, Winstrol (winny) is the gayest, most homoerotic fag-roid in the book. I heard olympic figure skaters like to dust thier belgian waffles with it.

Second, get yourself a 60 or 120ml bottle with a dropper (in this case clear, not amber). Add the appropriate amount of fairy dust (winny) and fill with olive oil. Done.
How is Winstrol (winny) gay...sure the name sounds gay but I found it to be rather reliable.

carolinacrackah said:
How is Winstrol (winny) gay...sure the name sounds gay but I found it to be rather reliable.
See your choice of the white belt in your avatar?

That is all.

DougoeFre5h said:

lol, hilarious

johnnythunder said:
how much Winstrol (winny) and oil are needed to make 50mg ml for a 30 ml bottle?

1.5 grams powder and 30mg of oil.

Back