Hellcat

Hi

I would like to brew own sustanon. Original formula is:

Testosterone Propionate 30mg/ml
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60mg/ml
Testosterone Isocaproat 60mg/ml
Testosterone Decanoat 100mg/ml

Altogether 250mg each ml.

My question, how high could I rise the dosage, that the Stuff will not causes pain? Is 300mg/ml ok? Testo-E is very good to solve, but what about the other stuff? Also good to solve with BA/BB/EO/castor?

My prefered formula for the 300mg version:

Testosterone Propionate 40mg/ml
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 70mg/ml
Testosterone Isocaproat 70mg/ml
Testosterone Decanoat 120mg/ml

What do you say guys, ok?

The ratios of esters in sustanon doesn't make sense in my book.

I'm guess you'll have to try and see regarding the higher concentration. You can always dilute it later.

Bro,

May I ask? what is wrong with the current formula? I am just curios.

Sustanon was designed with the theory that it would provide more stable blood levels of testosterone. But we know more now. If you were to inject simply testosterone decanoate, then your hormone levels would be more stable than if you were to use sustanon.

mranak said:
Sustanon was designed with the theory that it would provide more stable blood levels of testosterone. But we know more now. If you were to inject simply testosterone decanoate, then your hormone levels would be more stable than if you were to use sustanon.

Brother, your Formula looks good, But please excuse my ignorance, what makes it really any different.
Respect.

The top lock said:
Brother, your Formula looks good, But please excuse my ignorance, what makes it really any different.
Respect.
Shorter esters spike and drop more quickly than longer esters. So just use longer esters and things will be more stable.

Sustanon was created under the theory that the short esters will hit early and the long esters will hit later. But in reality, the long esters already start hitting pretty early. Adding a short ester to that only spikes it.

My friend, the theory is right on, short esters, they are in and out, long chain esters remain, the bottom line is you are kicking fast, but the Sostenon blend is kind of like a time release , your receptors are reacting to both the short and long chain esters quickly.

Sostenon was designed to be less frequent of a injection with same results as a short and long lasting inject able (the kick)

in our world, not the world of old men that need a boost of test, so they can get a boner without weekly shots.
The bottom line is the fellow is close on his ideas. You just need to know why sostenon was even brought to the market in the first place. It is a great product for the Basic Gym rat. And my grand pappy

If you inject long ester testosterone frequently enough (twice/week) then your serum testosterone levels will be relatively stable. Inject short ester testosterone at the same time, and those levels will spike. Why do that?

You see, when you inject, for example, testosterone enanthate, your levels spike at roughly 24-36 hours. Check out http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/atta...56-sustanon-100-anyone-on-riu_5suppl1_s22.pdf as you may find the chart informative.

If you are trying to get a cycle going quickly, then there is some wisdom to injecting short ester testosterone at the beginning. That's fine if you are impatient, but in such cases, inject the test prop at the beginning of the cycle while you are also injecting the test enan and then discontinue the test prop after some weeks. This regimen is quite common.

Will sustanon work? Absolutely. It is just testosterone once the esters are removed, of course. But serum testosterone levels will be less stable; this isn't desirable.

Last edited:
mranak said:
If you inject long ester testosterone frequently enough (twice/week) then your serum testosterone levels will be relatively stable. Inject short ester testosterone at the same time, and those levels will spike. Why do that?

You see, when you inject, for example, testosterone enanthate, your levels spike at roughly 24-36 hours. Check out http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/atta...56-sustanon-100-anyone-on-riu_5suppl1_s22.pdf as you may find the chart informative.

If you are trying to get a cycle going quickly, then there is some wisdom to injecting short ester testosterone at the beginning. That's fine if you are impatient, but in such cases, inject the test prop at the beginning of the cycle while you are also injecting the test enan and then discontinue the test prop after some weeks. This regimen is quite common.

Will sustanon work? Absolutely. It is just testosterone once the esters are removed, of course. But serum testosterone levels will be less stable; this isn't desirable.

Thanks Brother for that info. I have and Idea for a blend, I will post it out, and I look forward to the feed back, I have been putting a great deal of thought into this, and have counseled with a very respected chemist on this issue. i will post the theory.

i have a 500mg/ml Sustanon (sust) that is smooth and has very little pain to me that is
in injecting.
i made it because Sustanon (sust) is one of my favorite blends to use and i was tired or everyday injections now with a 1 1/2 cc's EOD i am laughing all the way to the gym.
3 shots in one wk gives me 2250mg's

i have a friend who used it and only did 1/2 cc shots but added a 1/2 cc of GSO to help him with pain, after a few hots he was no longer using the GSO
it was all sust

I made some Swellanon 300. It was actually between 300-310 when all was said and done.

I used 40/80/80/110 and grape seed oil as the carrier.

I used 2/20 to dissolve it. At first, it had a bit of a kick. Next day soresnees was the problem. I figured it was due to the three esters I had never before injected. I finished up that run and tried it again later. It was smooth as silk. My brother is running what I had left right now, and said it is very smooth.

Back