HELP: 1st Injection Cycle! (Test E/Deca/D-Bol)

Prohormones don't count because they aren't a true cycle of AAS. Your beginner cycle of 500mg EW is a typical beginner cycle and one I'd recommend to anyone as their first cycle.

Oh ok, thank you for clarifying that.

I still have 2 bottles of CEL X-Tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) which was supposedly one of the best prohormones on the market before it was banned. Should I incorporate it into a later cycle or just get rid of them?

Oh ok, thank you for clarifying that.

I still have 2 bottles of CEL X-Tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) which was supposedly one of the best prohormones on the market before it was banned. Should I incorporate it into a later cycle or just get rid of them?

No offense, but prohormones are garbage IMO. I wouldn't even use them. It's up to you what you do with them. I don't want to tell you to throw them away since you spent money on them. Me personally, I'd can them.

I've used the active in X-Tren twice before, and even though it is one of the more effective PHs, it still sucks (the nature of PHs), the gains are hard to maintain even with a hefty test base, and the sides are atrocious.

You can try to sell it on eBay, but they may take your posting down since it is now illegal/C-III.

I've used the active in X-Tren twice before, and even though it is one of the more effective PHs, it still sucks (the nature of PHs), the gains are hard to maintain even with a hefty test base, and the sides are atrocious.

You can try to sell it on eBay, but they may take your posting down since it is now illegal/C-III.

Thanks bro, appreciate your input. I'll ditch it and just stick with the real gear.

Appreciate all the advice guys!

Guys, where can I get sticks? Are the online sites like G P Z safe? Can you buy them at your local pharmacy? (NJ/NY area).

Here is my diet:
7:30 AM: Protein Shake
9:30 AM: 5 Eggs, Whole Wheat English Muffin, Turkey Bacon
1 PM: Whole Wheat Pasta with Grilled Chicken, Broccoli, and Spinach in Garlic & Olive Oil Sauce
3:30 PM: Protein Bar/Snack
5:00 PM: Protein Shake
7:30 PM: Dinner (varies) - usually chicken, steak, fish with veggies
11 PM: Post-Workout Shake

I usually don't get til the gym til 9-10 PM at night, hence why my PWO shake is so late. Can you please critique my diet? For protein I usually go with Optimum Nutrition whey or Xtreme Formulations. Protein bars I eat VPX Zero Impact bars.

I noticed you did not list food weights or macronutrient splits. I think you should kill some of those shakes and do real food. Real food contains more of the amino acids our bodies cannot synthesize. Further more I am not a big fan of the bars. Here's a little experiment since you know protein and carbs equal 4 cal's per gram and fat is 9 cals per gram do the math. 9/10 bars end up with less calories then indicated on the label. Hence hidden calories usually sugar based.

Here is a sample diet for bulking. This is one I am using atm. It is no way shape or form indicative of universality. This is specific to me and just used as a reference.

Starting weight 169
Goal 185

Here is my projected Diet

Nutrient order; Protein, Carbs, Fats

Meal 1 7am
5 Egg whites 15 0 0
Oats 13 66 7
3 oz ground beef 22 0 9
Totals 50 66 1 6

Meal 2 9:00 AM
Salmon filet 32 0 5
All Nat. Peanut Butter 8 6 16
(2 tbsp)
Totals 40 6 21

Meal 3 11:00 AM
2 Tuna packs 44 0 14
2 cups w.w. pasta 14 74 1
Totals 58 74 15

Meal 4 1:00 PM
7 oz ground beef 55 0 22
200g yams 3 55 0
Totals 58 55 22

Meal 5 3:00 PM (Post Cardio)
Shake w/oats 40 40 2
(2 tbsp)
Totals 56 46 18

Meal 6 5:00 PM
300g deli chicken 51 6 1
6 slices rye bread 16 93 6
Totals 67 99 7

Meal 7 7:00 PM (PWO)
Shake 40 8 2
(2 tbsp)
Totals 48 14 18

Meal 8 9:00 PM
8 oz Cottage Cheese 40 4 1
(fat free)
200g raw broccoli 6 11 0
Totals 46 15 1

Grand Totals
Grams 415 375 118
Cals 1660 + 1500 + 1062 = 4094
Percent 39.32% 35.33% 25.15%

Last edited:
I noticed you did not list food weights or macronutrient splits. I think you should kill some of those shakes and do real food. Real food contains more of the amino acids our bodies cannot synthesize. Further more I am not a big fan of the bars. Here's a little experiment since you know protein and carbs equal 4 cal's per gram and fat is 9 cals per gram do the math. 9/10 bars end up with less calories then indicated on the label. Hence hidden calories usually sugar based.

Here is a sample diet for bulking. This is one I am using atm. It is no way shape or form indicative of universality. This is specific to me and just used as a reference.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I am going to follow your diet. Thank you again, very kind of you to help me out with my diet.

Back