male hormone panel bloodwork results back

carverelli

I am banned!
beem cruising and blasting( mostly blasting ) for almost ) 6 months
i usually drain out 2 cups of blood every 6-8 weeks to keep hemocrit down, but last week i bought the male hormone panel from pmdlabs.
results were ok except e2 was sky high(445). lately I'm on a gram of test(long ester blend) 400 mg mast e and 400mg deca. this stack for last month. i use rui adex@ .5 mg eod and prami @ .5 mg e3d.

y would my e2 be so high? i read on anither board that 19 nors can skew the actual e2 values on the privatemdlab tests

also my igf-1 number is above range @240 something
is this a good thing?
mostly all other tests were in range or just slightly out and can easily be explained

Why would your E2 be high? Perhaps because your are taking 1.0g of test and 0.4g of deca with only 0.5mg of adex EOD? Try 0.5mg of adex every day. Get blood work again to see how that dose suits you.

If I were you, I would use Raloxifene every day as an "insurance policy". You don't know how to dial in your E2 yet so the odds of you getting gyno are pretty good if you keep going like this.

I am not aware of E2 results being skewed.

beem cruising and blasting( mostly blasting ) for almost ) 6 months
i usually drain out 2 cups of blood every 6-8 weeks to keep hemocrit down, but last week i bought the male hormone panel from pmdlabs.
results were ok except e2 was sky high(445). lately I'm on a gram of test(long ester blend) 400 mg mast e and 400mg deca. this stack for last month. i use rui adex@ .5 mg eod and prami @ .5 mg e3d.

y would my e2 be so high? i read on anither board that 19 nors can skew the actual e2 values on the privatemdlab tests

also my igf-1 number is above range @240 something
is this a good thing?
mostly all other tests were in range or just slightly out and can easily be explained

The high igf-1 value is generally a good thing, except for the possibility that it may promote the growth of cancerous cells. There seems to be some disagreement about this.

Well, I could be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure 19-nors like tren and deca can raise igf-1 values by a lot so that can hopefully explain that

igf-1 was 223 with the range of(67-203) so not terribly high
also had my psa tested. As I'm 47 and running androgens my prostate is z concern. psa # was 1.4 (0.0-4.0) range. i had that tested a few years back and i want to compare the 2

Last edited:
I'm 50 and my igf is about the same (in range for 35-year old). I'm only on TRT, but I think T and high protein elevates it somewhat.

Back