Bloodwork in: very high e2, but no severe symptoms

Gainjin260

I am banned!
Running 750 test c and 600 deca. Got bloods pulled end of week 7.

Total test: 2900
Estradiol: 138

Has anybody had e2 levels elevated to this extent? What were your symptoms? All I've noticed is significant fatigue (which I attributed to igf), weaker morning wood, lower libido and more frequent urination.

I'd been on Adex .25 3x/wk. I took a full mg yesterday and will start .5 eod from tomorrow.

Any chance the test numbers are screwy? I'd think I'd be in far worse shape with levels that high.

138? Yeah, pretty high. I've had mine up to 98 with zero symptoms. I'm interested to see what outher people say. Good luck.

I know tren, a 19nor also, can give false high readings of e2. Not sure about deca tho.

Depends on the assay used.. Lc/lcms are pretty accurate I think. Someone else can chime in but regular tests from privatemd reads deca as test also, although I could be wrong.

#1 question is, "what type of tests were run?" ,LCMS?

2nd, my limited experience with test/deca was that even 0.25 anastrazole / day was not enough to control my estrogen.

Your symptoms are the same as mine were.

#1 question is, "what type of tests were run?" ,LCMS?

2nd, my limited experience with test/deca was that even 0.25 anastrazole / day was not enough to control my estrogen.

Your symptoms are the same as mine were.
Yes, LCMS for test and Roche (non sensitive) for e2.

Running 750 test c and 600 deca. Got bloods pulled end of week 7.

Total test: 2900
Estradiol: 138

Has anybody had e2 levels elevated to this extent? What were your symptoms? All I've noticed is significant fatigue (which I attributed to igf), weaker morning wood, lower libido and more frequent urination.

I'd been on Adex .25 3x/wk. I took a full mg yesterday and will start .5 eod from tomorrow.

Any chance the test numbers are screwy? I'd think I'd be in far worse shape with levels that high.

Your E2 is higher then should be as you are aware. SO as stated everyone is different. Your symptoms of High Estradiol are very common.
Therefore I don't understand you Q's if it is somewhat individual and you know it why ask. DO you want more and worse side effects...?? be happy that's all of it for you.

I had my E2 up to 262 once, yea oh boy I was fvcked for a while.

Test numbers not screwy and so I ask again what is your worry and Q's. IF it aint broke don't fix it.

In comparison because we are close in size, sorta, i ran .25 adex eod on 600 test/600 deca with 0 sides. Until i ran the dbol, i was get fatigued pretty quick and high blood pressure. Maybe .5 eod will do you better on 750 test brutha good luck and keep up the hard work ur killin it!

It depends OP,

Is this Pmol or pg/mL? This makes a HUGE difference.

Side effects are genetic, some people get gyno very easily. Others can blast test no AI, no problem.

For your health, you want to bring that down to optimal. 18-42 pg/mL for MOST people. Some like it a bit lower or higher than this range, but it's rare.

You NEED LC/MS if you are running deca or tren. These will show up as test and e2 respectively on ECLIA tests. (Unless you want to test if your tren is legit, then use ECLIA and E2 will be elevated)

Last edited:
In comparison because we are close in size, sorta, i ran .25 adex eod on 600 test/600 deca with 0 sides. Until i ran the dbol, i was get fatigued pretty quick and high blood pressure. Maybe .5 eod will do you better on 750 test brutha good luck and keep up the hard work ur killin it!

Size doesn't affect drug metabolism as much as polymorphisms in metabolic liver enzymes and glucurodination genes. People metabolize and absorb drugs differently due to having high and low levels of these enzymes.

In many cases CYP3A4 is known to breakdown estrogens and androgens. They are also broken down and excreted through glucurodination. This is why some people can drink a pot of coffee with no sides and others go haywire on one cup.

Speaking for myself. I ALWAYS get a sensitive assay so I don't have to figure anything out. It isn't that much more expensive, but IMOP much more accurate.

It depends OP,

Is this Pmol or pg/mL? This makes a HUGE difference.

Side effects are genetic, some people get gyno very easily. Others can blast test no AI, no problem.

For your health, you want to bring that down to optimal. 18-42 pg/mL for MOST people. Some like it a bit lower or higher than this range, but it's rare.

You NEED LC/MS if you are running deca or tren. These will show up as test and e2 respectively on ECLIA tests. (Unless you want to test if your tren is legit, then use ECLIA and E2 will be elevated)

Pg/ml.

Yikes, get some Adex or aromasin in there.

1-2 mg ADEX per week to start. 2 mg is a strong dose, so start lower.

I'd been on .75/wk for the last 8 weeks (.25 3x/wk)

I took a full mg 3 days ago and .5 yesterday. Libido is back, BP down, no more fatigue, etc, etc.

Feeling fine. I'm on .5 eod from here and will get bloods pulled again in a week to see where I am.

You can also split a 1 mg in half(if tabs) and take E3D.

You might be a high aromatizer, luckily no gyno. Once you get the bloods, you will know roughly how much you need and what level you feel good at.

Back