Malware Warning

H 3 L L S M A N

Recently when visiting Ology I have been getting a Malware Warning from Google, has anyone else been getting this message. Usually happens when another infected site is linked in a thread. Hope something can be done to fix it really annoying to have to click "proceed" on every other page view.

"Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 4 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 189 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 31 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-11-04, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-10-13.
Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 8 domain(s), including oqlvchxpz.lflinkup.com/, rhdww.lflinkup.com/, qquvnm.lflinkup.com/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including atticosummano.it/, oqlvchxpz.lflinkup.com/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS27257 (WEBAIR), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone)."

Last edited:
ive never had any trouble , never. i run spyware and malware programs on a regular basis as well.

Having this problem also using Firefox, not sure if that is related.

I've been having the same thing as of today. The Alert I've been getting is contradicting itself though. It brings me to the alert page, then informs me that nothing suspicious was actually found.

just started a malware bytes scan , i will let you guys know what results i get.

I wonder if any alert should be put out for legal reasons just in case, since it's used to gather sensitive information.

i just updated my malware bytes program and then ran a FULL scan and it detected zero , nada , zilch.

Just did it for the first time here with chrome.... Does that mean someone has access to my personal shit? I don't know much about computers..

It seems there is a problem with the home page, I just made a post with the source of it, but it is being held till a moderator can review it. It has a domain name in the post
amen dot su
I don't recommend visiting that domain as it is known for having malware

I had the same issue... I kept getting a message saying that someone is attempting to get access to my account.. Or something like that...

It seems there is a problem with the home page, I just made a post with the source of it, but it is being held till a moderator can review it. It has a domain name in the post
amen dot su
I don't recommend visiting that domain as it is known for having malware

as info , i never use the home page . i go straight to the forum page . maybe that explains my lack of problems.

Back