Steroidology has malware?

Knot

SCAMMER - banned
So I just opened steroidology and a page popped up saying "Your computer has blocked this website for malicious material. Google has visited this site 148 times in the past 90 days and has reported 5 malicious downloads in the past 90 days." I clicked the "ignore this message, this is not a malicious site" button. Still before it would even open steroidology it brought me to another page warning me before I came on the site. It is very creepy and I am wondering if those mailicous downloads that google has seen were the people that post about movies and shit late at night.

I have the same situation. Chrom has blocked Steroidology. I'm aslo aware if everithing is ok and nothing malicious material (except spam) is presented here.

I just wrote a post about this before seeing this one. I had the same issue. I also had the same issue for a board sponsor.

i saw this post earlier but at that time i didn't get ay warning but i just logged on and i keep getting the malware warning. I'm on safari btw. mods you guys should take a look at this...

Back