Masking Agents

theroot54

I was wondering if anyone in this forum new of anyway to pass a drug test while on deca. I'm probably just screwed but I thought I would ask the pros anyway. I've been off for a month and I didn't think my job test for steriods but they do, and we are going to be tested in the next 2 months. Anyone have any suggestions.

Hardly any job would ever test for that stuff. If you ever worried about it though deca is the last drug you'd ever want to touch, thankfully I dont really find it special, so I haven't used it in months.

Dont know of any masking agents so good luck to you, but honestly I'm guessing you dont have a thing to worry about.

Most people smoke pot, not shoot deca.

Just tell them you've used some type of nor-andro prohormone (I'd find a brand and everything). If it's for a job, that should be plenty since prohormones are legal. If it's for a sports test because you are involved with some kind of organized sporting event it won't fly because they all tell you prohormones aren't kosher to begin with.

Here is some info. hope it helps a little..

HES (hydroxy-ethyl starch, a chemically modified form of corn starch), they could achieve performance enhancing combination of elevated total blood volume and high hemoglobin, all while holding hemoglobin below the legal limit. But, HES was officially placed on the banned substances list 1 year ago as a masking drug.

Probenecid---The Masking Drug for steroids

The action of probenecid is to slow down both penicillin and it appears also other prohibited substances, such as anabolic steroids, from being excreted into the urine. Hence, it is a prohibited drug because of its retention capacity would work to lower the amount of excreted substance. Having that effect probenecid is categorized as a masking agent, but in the absence of any other banned drug it would not enhance performance. Also, there is no evidence to show that probenecid prevents steroids or any banned substance being detected with the new, very sensitive, high-resolution mass spectrometers used for drug testing. Any Olympic accredited drug laboratory will agree with this. The only basis for this being a banned substance is suspicion and that is not grounds for punishment.

A large dose might be taken as soon as an athlete is aware of unannounced testing, such as when testers arrive at a person's home or the athlete is forewarned.
The athlete would have to urinate, but not as a sample, to remove existing traces of performance-enhancing substances.
The athlete would then delay until the bladder filled enough to provide a urine sample, allowing the large amount of Probenecid to block excretion of the performance-enhancing substance.
The urine sample would be clear of performance-enhancing substances but would be exceptionally high in Probenecid content.

theroot54 said:
I was wondering if anyone in this forum new of anyway to pass a drug test while on deca. I'm probably just screwed but I thought I would ask the pros anyway. I've been off for a month and I didn't think my job test for steriods but they do, and we are going to be tested in the next 2 months. Anyone have any suggestions.

What kind of job do you do theroot as hardly any drug tests check for AS.

Back