Massage therapy for back pain

stecey

Hey, I am suffering from severe back pain after I participated in a sports competition. The event was conducted about two weeks before. I participated in a weight lifting competition. The back pain is still there, even after two weeks. I have tried massaging my back with pain relief balm. But, they are not showing any result. My mother asked me to have a massage therapy and she told that this treatment is very effective in treating the back pain.
I am planning to get that done on my vacation. I will be on my periods during those days. Is it okay to have back massage during those days?

Lol yes i would say you will be fine getting a back massage on your period. Why would you think otherwise?

2 questions here, #1 is if you can have a massage for your back pain after an injury. #2 is if you can have a massage when on your period.
answer to #1 is No. First you need to find out what the root cause of your back pain is as you might make it worst with a massage if you have a muscle tear etc. once you find that root pain cause then you can proceed with proper treatment.
as for a back massage while on your period, it can only make you feel better.

Last edited:
Back