Masteron a really useful steroid or just a competition drug?

YourSteroidGuy

How do you guys feel about Masteron? Its a steroid that you need to be at a lowerbody fat to really notice. But has any body studied or heard of masteron and fat burning? I know proper diet lowers bodyfat but masteron just seems like a steroid that should help lower body fat. Its used in all the RIP blends labs carry. The test,tren,mast blends. Anyone have more extensive research with it?

Masteron is a Really Useful Steroid.

As it Lowers SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), which binds to Free Test.
So by doing this, it Raises Free Test.

The more Free Test, the more you are able to Build Muscle.
And it works Synergistically with all other Steroids, so this is why it's so useful in a Stack........................ JP
P.S.
Not a Fan of Pre-Mixed Blends.
I prefer to by the Individual Hormones and draw them up separately into the same syringe.
This way, you know Exactly what you are getting.

And it works Synergistically with all other Steroids, so this is why it's so useful in a Stack........................ JP
P.S.
I prefer to by the Individual Hormones and draw them up separately into the same syringe.

Thank you

P.S.

This ^^ I like. I don't use mixed blends. It seems For ME i can't get it in my head the timing. AS said above of the blends, I control everything and the timing

so it's very useful in a Stack.The more Free Test, the more you are able to Build Muscle.
And it works Synergistically with all other compounds.

am currently on 200mg masteron enth 200mg test cypionate.

started it up on the first just going to use it for 10 weeks ive got 1 10ml of each at 200mg

Then return to the 150mg test cypionate trt dosing for at least 10 weeks

the mini stack is totally awesome

nice size strength endurance and hardness gains plus the sex drive

love masteron. 350-400mg a week is enough for me. though i would only run it when i am approaching/already at my desired bodyfat percentage.

P.S.

very well said there by main man, thanks for your info!

anyone tried to make their own test suspension here?

I know a couple renowned brewers and everyone of them says it***8217;s not for the beginner and that base is a lot easier. From what I gathered from the talk It***8217;s something to do with the micronize process of the hormone itself that makes suspension hard. That***8217;s why it***8217;s not common from many Ugl***8217;s I know a few that have it but it***8217;s definitely not sold by most.

You can screw up suspension pretty easy and cause infections

I love good suspension and good stuff you can pin with a 27 gauge or smaller. I have some at the moment that***8217;s a bitch to push through anything smaller that a 23 gauge.

Back