masteron and Equipose

kinna

Hi everyone,

What are your thoughts on Masteron and Equipose. What has been your experience with these steriods? Either taken; alone stacked together, or with other suppliments.

Has anyone experienced negative side effects, and-or positive results. If so, what is the recommended dosage. I have experience with Winstrol, Anavar, proviron. But I am starting my research for my next cycle, I am looking to trim down, get more cut and defined! Open to your suggestions. thanks!

I personally think both are too strong for women. Outline your cycles with Winstrol (winny), ana Anavar (var) , and proviron and maybe we can tweak the next one using those instead of using something stronger.

Also post diet and training as well as a basic history. Do you compete? How long have you been cycling?

If you are going to use either of those only do one at a time before cycling them together.

You can probably get results by changing up the cycles of the Winstrol (winny), Anavar (var) and pro.

I have been a cardio buff for years, however, since Jan 09 I have been muscle training and LOVE it. My goal is to get cut, ripped and defined. I have had good progress. Fat% use to be 22% now around 16%, 5`2 118.

however, I feel I am at a plateau,I was at 112 2 months ago and now I am having trouble getting back there I am at 118. have gained some muscles?

I train 5 days a week muscles and 6 days cardio 20 mins.

I am blessed with the Pear shape :(

I have done 2 cycles:

1st cycle: 40mgs Anavar (var) + 50mg provir a week (really liked Anavar (var) )
2nd cycle: started 50 mgs of Winstrol (winny) + 50mgs provir a week, now into 3rd week increased to: 1 Winstrol (winny) 25 mgs + 1 proviron 25 mgs then 2 days off, then repeat...) No side effects so far.

Diet
1) 6 egg whites 1/3 cuo pf oatmeal
2) 1 cup of cottage cheese 1/2 strawberries or blueberries OR half a can of tuna + half a pita bread
3) 180 grams of chicken or 200 grams of shrimps or 170 Salmon + 1 cup of veggies + 1|4 cup of rice or couscous, pasta
4) 1 scoop of Iso whey + 2 rice cake
5) 180 grams of game meat (horse, bison etc..) + veggies
6) 1 scoop of iso whey + jello light

Thanks for your help!

I have been a cardio buff for years, however, since Jan 09 I have been muscle training and LOVE it. My goal is to get cut, ripped and defined. I have had good progress. Fat% use to be 22% now around 16%, 5`2 118.

however, I feel I am at a plateau,I was at 112 2 months ago and now I am having trouble getting back there I am at 118. have gained some muscles?

I train 5 days a week muscles and 6 days cardio 20 mins.

I am blessed with the Pear shape :(

I have done 2 cycles:

1st cycle: 40mgs Anavar (var) + 50mg provir a week (really liked Anavar (var) )
2nd cycle: started 50 mgs of Winstrol (winny) + 50mgs provir a week, now into 3rd week increased to: 1 Winstrol (winny) 25 mgs + 1 proviron 25 mgs then 2 days off, then repeat...) No side effects so far.

Diet
1) 6 egg whites 1/3 cuo pf oatmeal
2) 1 cup of cottage cheese 1/2 strawberries or blueberries OR half a can of tuna + half a pita bread
3) 180 grams of chicken or 200 grams of shrimps or 170 Salmon + 1 cup of veggies + 1|4 cup of rice or couscous, pasta
4) 1 scoop of Iso whey + 2 rice cake
5) 180 grams of game meat (horse, bison etc..) + veggies
6) 1 scoop of iso whey + jello light

Thanks for your help!

Quite honestly you should not be doing steroids at all considering you have not been weight training for long.

Your cycles have been very strong for a woman. Have you noticed any unwanted side effects? If you haven't noticed any side effects you probably have bunk gear.

Your goal is to lose more weight? No need for the gear. Increase your cardio by 10-20 minutes each session. Throw in a couple HIIT sessions each week. Cut out a few of the carbs....preferably rice cakes and 3 of the cups of rice. 4 cups is alot! You can cut them out or carb cycle....your choice. Find what works.

If you try masteron or EQ you will very likely have perament unwanted side effects.

Also start measuring your body parts instead of using the scale. You are 6 pounds heavier and bothered yet you don't know if it muscle or not. It most likely is not but still.....

thanks for your input. Will start increasing my cardio. I will cut the carbs. Sorry I made a mistake not 4 cups of rice but a quater of a cup (1|4 cup)

yes Kinna those amounts of anavar and Winstrol (winny) are high. Did you notice anything? At least alot more strength? Maybe thats why you want to try a strong steriod, maybe these were bunk??? I mean I am on 5 mg of Winstrol (winny) and holy cow, Im seeing some great results and strenght is way up. Sides I am not seeing only a tiny tiny bit and im on 5mg. I mean 50 mg of Winstrol (winny) you had to be feeling something or seeing something change!

I noticed I am much stronger and I do feel a change. It is true I am only at the end of the 2nd week of winny.

I noticed I am much stronger and I do feel a change. It is true I am only at the end of the 2nd week of winny.

I am having great results with this Winstrol (winny). Its so much better for me than the var. I cant tell you how right now its all coming together. Everyday I wake up and look better , tighter, leaner, its just great. Now lets hope I dont wake up with a beard.

I have been on it about 6 weeks with 4 -5 weeks on Anavar (var) which I ended soon because I looked like a fat chicken on Anavar (var) . I plan on running it another 6 weeks if all goes well. I really love it. I can tell you when I eat low carb, and diets on track with this Winstrol (winny) it really works great.

Last edited:
I love it when ladies compare results! It is so helpful! Remember that Winstrol (winny) gets rid of water but not fat. If you're worried about side effects just monitor yourself closely!

Also with Winstrol (winny) take a joint supplement as well.

follow up adding var to winny cycle

I love this board! I will keep you posted. i will run it for about 4-6 weeks depending on the results and side effects. I want to try Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) together eventually. if all goes well, should I add Anavar (var) or simply stick with Winstrol (winny). Is it ok lo add a substance or do you stick with the same thing though out your cycle

I love this board! I will keep you posted. i will run it for about 4-6 weeks depending on the results and side effects. I want to try Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) together eventually. if all goes well, should I add Anavar (var) or simply stick with Winstrol (winny). Is it ok lo add a substance or do you stick with the same thing though out your cycle

I still think you should not be doing anything but I'm not your mother.

If all goes well with a Winstrol (winny) cycle then stick with that....there is no need for the Anavar (var) . It is okay to add another substance during a cycle.....but that depends on alot of different things.

thanks miss muscle, I have stopped the cycle, I didn't like the results or feeling of Winstrol (winny). I was always hungry, agressive and bloated. So I stopped it has been 5 days and I actually feel better.. mind body and soul!

funny how we all are different. I feel great off Winstrol (winny). No bloat at all. Just plain out better and better. Its true, everyone is different.

funny how we all are different. I feel great off Winstrol (winny). No bloat at all. Just plain out better and better. Its true, everyone is different.

That is soooo true. It's awesome to compare results and see what others feel but every single person will get different side effects/results/etc.

I'm a person that can eat dairy....tons of it and feel and look fine. Many can't and get bloated,etc. Yet they tell me I'm going to feel crappy and get fat blah blah blah.

Back