maximum clen dosage

crazyscrot

What is the maximum clen dosage you should take. This is my first cycle and the sides are bearable, but wear off after a few hours. Could I take 120 mcg in the morning and 120 at night?

That's a very heavy dose. You may be able to tolerate it, but work your way up slowly. I have gone to 200 a day, but I don't really like getting that shaky.

don't take all 120 at the same time; take some in the morning and the rest at lunch. you'll probably have insomnia problems if you take it too late in the day. you could go higher, but ramp up; don't just double your dose...

what kind do you have?

I'm taking 120mcg every night, I take a sleep aid and fall asleep before the sides kick in much. In the mornings the shakes are minimal, but I usually have a headache.

I'm taking liquid clen...

So, would it hurt to take more???

That looks too high, bro. With clen especially, more is not necessarilly better. Once you feel a noticeable rise in body temp, stick with that dose throughout the day. More only leads to more sides with diminishing effect. If you take it at night though, you really don't have that option. I would work up to about 80mcgs and stay there two wks on, two off.

-Stone

Stone said:
That looks too high, bro. With clen especially, more is not necessarilly better. Once you feel a noticeable rise in body temp, stick with that dose throughout the day. More only leads to more sides with diminishing effect. If you take it at night though, you really don't have that option. I would work up to about 80mcgs and stay there two wks on, two off.

-Stone

Even if in my experience liquid clen seems a little underdosed compared with clenbutol or other brands...
I have the same effect with 80mcg clenbutol and 120mcg liquidclen.
Anyway spread the dose troughout the day.

I do notice the same thing, not sure if its because its in liquid form or underdosed. Either way do what you need to do to get 80-100mcgs, that may mean taking more than it says on your liquid clen.

120 mcg per day splitting dosage into morning and lunchtime intervals workd best. Some people take more, but most are comfortable with 120mcg. I recommend cycling the therapy to 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

120mcg and i am usually a mess, i wont use the shit again. 240mcg is way too much, i wouldn't attempt it, especially if you type for a living.

Back