May Ology Specials!! 3Js Nutrition Network!!

3J

Super Moderator

Ok guys, its time to announce the May specials exclusively for ology members. (you must be a member of ology and must mention this ad for the discount)

For the month of May, I am continuing our most popular package

The long term special is being extended!!

6 months 400

12 months 600

Also, EVERYTHING FOR THE MONTH OF MAY IS BUY ONE GET THE SECOND 50 PERCENT OFF!! THAT INCLUDES THE LONG TERM COACHING SPECIAL!!!!!

For packages and pricing please visit the link below

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Please contact me at the email below for questions about how to get started. You must contact me to to sign up

3jdiet@gmail.com

Man 3j I dont even think you need to type a full sentence for your sales threads.
You could just post before/after pics, underneath say "sale" with your email addy!!
LOL

Man 3j I dont even think you need to type a full sentence for your sales threads.
You could just post before/after pics, underneath say "sale" with your email addy!!
LOL

haha.. too funny!!!!!

its only because i have dedicated bad ass clients that i get before and after pics like this

haha.. too funny!!!!!

its only because i have dedicated bad ass clients that i get before and after pics like this

While I agree you have a client base to be very proud of your direction provides them with the path to follow. You provide the path and direction and they take the foot steps and follow it. Both are things to be proud of 3j.

While I agree you have a client base to be very proud of your direction provides them with the path to follow. You provide the path and direction and they take the foot steps and follow it. Both are things to be proud of 3j.

yea i agree... but a plan is only as good as the person following it.. the credit goes to the dedication of my clients

Back