May sound silly, but always think of it when....

twoman2000

If i'm taking testasterone (Sustenon, prop )Can a female who swallows my semen get her blood levels of testasterone up. And can this efect the female adversely if it does go up! I wonder this when one of my girls swallows my load, if she can be considered "taking juice orally'". Anyone have seen this in scientific research?

never seen scientif research on the subject, lol. But it is a good question. I think your liver would have broken it down by then and her liver would further break it down thus not affecting hormone levels.

I guess I may have to do my own research on it, I'll see if i get some lady volunteers in the area. LOL I'll have to use a paired t-test statistic analog and avideo camera to document the findings!

twoman2000 said:
If i'm taking testasterone (Sustenon, prop )Can a female who swallows my semen get her blood levels of testasterone up. And can this efect the female adversely if it does go up! I wonder this when one of my girls swallows my load, if she can be considered "taking juice orally'".

In a word, "no".

If that were true, instead of injecting, guys would grow just sucking each others dicks and swallow cum. Has someone tried it this way?? May be it works...

lucas said:
If that were true, instead of injecting, guys would grow just sucking each others dicks and swallow cum. Has someone tried it this way?? May be it works...

:eek: You should be banned for giving me that mental pic.;)

And the answer is an obvious No.

Nope, its not possible, the acidity in your stomach would make any testosterone present null and void (since the amount would be extremely small) and even if some of it survived it wouldnt make it passed the first liver pass.

Back